𝐕 trio to quintet?

╔═════ ✧ ♡ ✧ ═════╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

(𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚝?)

╚═════ ✧ ♡ ✧ ═════╝

°˖✧ ♡ ✧˖°

𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 when she thought that the study night was the beginning of new friendships, as she has spent the next few weeks studying with Remus and Lily. The three are a very productive team and manage to stay on top of all their essays and studying.

However, when Jacqueline hoped her fifth year was filled with new friendships, she didn't quite know the extent of her contemplations.

It is late on a Wednesday evening when Lily proposes a question to Jacqueline that she isn't expecting.

"Do you want to join Marlene and I at breakfast?" Lily asks out of the blue. Jacqueline stutters for a second, too surprised to respond. She has seen Marlene McKinnon around and she looked like a lovely girl, and from (mostly biased) chats with Dorcas, Jacqueline thinks that she will get along with the three well.

"You don't have to, I just thought it would be nice to meet your friends, and you can meet Marlene."

"No that would be lovely, sorry I just wasn't expecting that" Jacqueline replies, agreeing that it would indeed be nice for their friends to finally meet.

"Alright great, I'll see you tomorrow morning. Do you want us to sit at the Hufflepuff table?" Lily offers.

"That's alright, I'm sure Dorcas would love to sit at the Gryffindor table" Jacqueline chuckles before departing the library.

The next morning, Jacqueline woke her two roommates up, giving them the news.

"Wait, so what you are saying is that I will be sitting at the same table as Remus Lupin?" Mary jumps up and down, running to get ready quickly.

"I think what she means is that we can make some new friends, Mary" Dorcas yells after her.

"Whatever Dorky, you just want to talk to McKinnon again. Or was it Marlene" Mary teases while straightening her tie.

"Will you shove off"

"Can you two behave? Lily is a friend of mine" Jacqueline interrupts, but her reprimanding is met with the two mimicking her. "You're almost as bad as my sisters"