𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕. Sirius Orion Black

╔═════ ✧ ♡ ✧ ═════╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Sirius Orion Black

╚═════ ✧ ♡ ✧ ═════╝

°˖✧ ♡ ✧˖°

𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 to make up for his mistakes, Sirius takes Jacqueline on a date. Or another one.

Walking past the three broomsticks, Jacqueline and Sirius pretend to not see James waving his hands in the window. They head straight to Honeydukes to continue off the places Jacqueline wanted to see when with the twins and Marlene. Sirius shows her his favourite sweets to enjoy with the Marauders. But as usual, Jacqueline didn't end up buying anything more than a liquorice quill. She has always felt bad indulging in these things, remembering back to a time where all she had were a few rusted coins.

As they walk through the streets, Sirius hands her a brown bag. Taking a peek inside she can see a large collection of sweets. But not just any. The ones she wanted to grab herself but couldn't let herself. She blushes at the thought of Sirius watching her when she isn't looking.

"Thank you" She grins at him. Truely grins. She can imagine it is a ghastly sight, teeth bared and eyes squinting.

Jacqueline then takes Sirius with her to the antiques store, in hopes to find some appropriate music boxes for her project. Not that she tells him what it is for. Entering the quite store with a chime, Jacqueline goes on a search.

"Hello dearie, anything I can help with" A curly haired witch greets her from behind the counter.

"I was hoping to find matching music boxes?"

"Oh let me see what I can find" The lady leaves to go searching behind the counter.

Jacqueline looks around as she waits, finding a gorgeous necklace with an R engraved into it. Having a closer look, the pendant opens up to an empty slot, likely for a photo. She is drawn to the jewellery piece, thinking it would be a perfect for Rosie. She picks up the locket, waiting at the counter for the owner.

"Aren't you a lucky girl, I have two back here that have been waiting for a new owner." She places two music boxes down. They are perfect, made of a dark brown wood. Opening them up, a tiny ballerina pops up, but it looks like her dance is stuck, no song playing either. But there is a little slit under the ballerina perfect for a letter.