𝐗𝐕𝐈. two healed ribs

╔═════ ✧ ♡ ✧ ═════╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

(𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚜)

╚═════ ✧ ♡ ✧ ═════╝

°˖✧ ♡ ✧˖°

𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 to enter the commonroom, still red in the face and swearing under his breath. Remus comes in behind his, arm slung around Sirius who's face is scrunched in a grimace. Peter scurries in last, worry plastered all over his face at the sight of his hurt friend.

James stops his muttering when he notices the girls planted on the chairs.

"Oh, hello" He stops in his tracks, seemingly surprised at their presence.

"Sirius didn't want to go to the hospital wing" James gestures to the injured boy who scoffs at his comment.

"Because it's not that bad, now just get me on a seat and I will be fine"

Jacqueline stands at his words and ushers Remus to her spot, who gently places Sirius in a lying position. The Black boy is trying very hard to make it seem like he isn't in pain, but Jacqueline can see each wince when he readjusts his body. She believes his ribs are likely broken or fractured, she's had a few of those in her past and knows how much they hurt.

"Sit still" She instructs as she crouches next to him, gently feeling his ribs to see where the fractures are. The group around her all with brows raised at her actions before she stops.

"If you wanted to feel me up Griffin, all you had to do was ask" Sirius jokes, but doesn't laugh, knowing the pain it will cause.

Jacqueline waves a hand to dismiss his comment but can't stop the heat that draws to her cheeks at the comment, realising her placement of her hands on his body. Brushing it off, Jacqueline pulls out her wand, aiming it at the fracture.

James steps in first, holding his arm out in front of Sirius.

"Woah hold on a minute. What are you planning to do with that Griffin?"

"Oh sorry. I was going to heal the fractures. You have two, so you will have to heal them around an hour apart" Jacqueline explains to the group.

"And you know the spell?" James questions, clearly trying to hide the skepticism but not that well.

"Yes, and I have healed someone with it before" She confirmed, brows raised to get permission to go ahead. James looks to Remus who shrugs and gestures her to continue.