𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

❝𝕀'𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦
𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦❞

❝𝕀'𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦❞

cover by -littlelahey

gif by swafflxs

𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧 was a kind-hearted girl, who was brought up in most unfortunate circumstances. Her caregivers, if they could even be called that, were horrible people, and often left her to fend for herself. Well, herself and the two other girls in the house. So when she happened upon a door that would lead her to another life, hand in hand with the only two people she cared about, of course she stepped through.

𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 door on 29th July 1971 was one of the best decisions of her life and since that day Jacqueline became an older sister to 5 other girls, loving them with all her heart.  Despite her hardships growing up, she cherishes every day in her life and wouldn't wish to be anywhere else.

𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 her fifth year at Hogwarts, Jacqueline expects an uneventful and tranquil year of studying and enjoying the time with her friends Mary and Dorcas. However, life tends to throw things your way just when you expect it the least, so just as Jacqueline took a breath of fresh air, she plunged into a new, yet exciting year that brought her happiness in the most unexpected places.

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐬

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴊᴀᴄᴋʏ | ᴘɪꜱᴄᴇꜱ | ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
(𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜)

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄ᴊᴀᴄᴋʏ | ᴘɪꜱᴄᴇꜱ | ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ(𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜)