Chapter 1

denki's pov

today was sparring day, aizawa for some reason had me paired up with bakugou so i was a little scared.

he blew a blast towards me so I jumped and I landed behind him I quietly set off 2.3 million volts he quickly turned around and blasted me I felt myself quickly slip from reality, i felt my eyes roll up and my hands go up in my thumbs up came up to show my friends that i was okay. but my heart broke again at what i heard.

"haha look at the idiot"

"what a loser he still has no control"

" haha i bet he does this to entertain us"

" why does the idiot have to do this in the middle of our spar.

i was pulled out of focusing on the voices, by an arm picking me up, but then I remembered If I get picked up by some one I tend to slip into little space.

I came out of my "dumb denki phase" i looked around and i saw red I knew i was in good hands with kirishima. take me home please i don't want to be here i whispered to him.

he carried me over and i saw aizawa.

he sat me down and aizawa looked at me with a worried look on his face.

kaminari are you okay.

I just shook my head not really wanting to talk as i felt myself slipping into little space,

i need to go home please? i asked as i held my head down

denki can you come with me for a second please i nodded as kirshima let go of me.

I followed aizawa over to the benches.

kaminari I already know about you being trans you told me that already but tell me what else is bothering you, tell me so i can help you?

if I tell you promise me you wont think im weird or that I need to be locked up? I asked softly.

I promise what ever you tell me i will keep just between us.

I don't exactly have a good home life with both my parents being transphobic, and you know when I go "dumb mode" yeah i can still hear everything people say about me. a way that ive learned to cope is i've started to use age regression and its something that has helped me a lot but my parents don't know yet.

thank you for telling me this denki but i do have one question. when you over use your quirk why do you put your thumbs up like that?

its a sign to people who care and who take the time to learn about me, it tells them that im okay. but when I hear them say all those things about me it makes me think that they don't care that im in pain from over using.

wow i never thought it would have such a deep meaning I will allow you to go home but kirshima is going to take you so you dont get hurt i can tell your slowly starting to slip.

thank you. i got up and i walked over to kirishima. he said you can take me home. but I really dont want to be left alone.

i can stay with you don't worry about it he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist to make sure I stayed balance.

just so you know if you see me start to act like a kid please don't judge its just how I cope with things.

so your a little? I just nodded as I looked down as I put my key in the door hoping my parents werent home.

i was in luck. my room is up there on the left. I said.

he got me to my room and sat me on my bed. I reached under my pillow and I pulled out a paci, and a sippy cup.