Chapter 3

Kaminari's POV

i was excited to spend time with mina and kiri though i was a little scared about mina finding out I'm trans. but lets hope kiri's plan works and she doesn't.

I followed him down to the basement where i saw three big couches, a big TV on the wall.

i smiled this looks nice i said as i looked around alright well if you want to pull out the movies from under the TV and set them on the table and ill go get the snacks. if you want to grab some pillows and blankets from the bedroom he said.

I smiled and nodded i went over and I pulled the big case of movies out of the drawer. we both went upstairs and I went to the bedroom and I grabbed the blankets and pillows off the bed and I also grabbed my blankie and my bear. I carried everything down and I started to set up the blankets in a bed like manor for us.

I heard the door bell ring as I ran up the stairs as I saw kiri walking down the stairs holding a bunch of snacks in bowls. I smiled at him as i went up to the door and I opened it letting mina in.

hey I just need to grab the drinks, you can head down stairs kiri is waiting down there.

she nodded as she pulled me into a hug she let me go as she made her way to the stairs. I ran up the stairs and I quickly took off my binder taking a deep breath it was starting to hurt I grabbed one of his hoodies and i pulled it on. I went down stairs and i grabbed a bunch of drinks and i made my way to the basement I put the drinks on the table I sat down on the floor, I let out a laugh as he pulled me close to him, I giggled when I felt him nuzzle his face into my neck, I turned and looked at him, he smiled and gave me a kiss, I leaned back into him, you tool it off right he whispered to me, I nodded, he kissed my cheek. mina your the guest you can pick the first movie.

she smiled and got up she grabbed the book and sat down she flipped through the pages of the DVD's and i saw her smile as she got up and popped it into the DVD player.

what did you pick?

you'll see Pikachu?

i smiled at the nickname, as I saw the intro come on. really detective Pikachu, is that why you called me Pikachu?

she just smiled as she laid back down on her spot she made. we grabbed some snacks and we got the movie night started.

six hours later.

we took turns picking the movies till I started to feel tired I felt myself starting to slip so I put my thumb in my mouth and I curled up to kiri he looked down at me and wrapped his arms around me. are you slipping baby. i nodded I tire i mumbled. okay baby stay here ill be right back. mina look after him ill be right back.

she nodded and came closer to me, she handed me my bear and smiled at me.

here little one she said as she handed me my blankie, i smiled at her as she ruffled my hair a bit making me laugh.

i heard footsteps coming down the stairs again. I looked up and i saw him coming back down. I reached my arms out for him he came over and sat down next to I climbed into his lap, as he held up a bottle for me I giggled as I grabbed it and put it in my mouth. tank you daddy I mumbled as I drank my milk. he rocked me back and forth till I fell asleep in his arms he laid me down and help me close to him.

I woke up and I stretched I looked at the time and we had about two hours till school.

I rolled over and I shook kiri he woke up and smiled when he saw me he sat up and hugged me he kissed my head, good morning little one, morning bubba's i said with a smile.

wake up mina while I go shower and get dressed please? he nodded as I headed up to his bedroom I hopped into the shower. i got out and I pulled on my binder and a pair of boxers I got dressed into my uniform as kiri walked into the room, he came over and kissed me quickly as he pulled his shirt off. i smiled as I bit my lip as I saw all his ripped abs, i walked over to him and i ran my hands over his abs , he wrapped his arms around me. wow didn't think you would react like this the first time seeing me shirtless. he said with a smile.