Untitled Part 13

Kaminari's pov

I felt fine being little around the class no one could tell that's when I heard it yelled loud and clear.

HEY LOOK ITS THE BABY FREAK

I felt my whole body go stiff with fear.

i slowly looked around and I noticed that 1B was also here for some reason.

thats when i saw monama laughing I turned and I buried my face into kiri's chest.

he held me tightly as i heard a booming voice cancel out all the laughter.

LISTEN UP I BETTER NOT HEAR ANY BULLYING COMING FROM FUTURE HERO'S I called your class here cause i have it narrowed down to these two classes as the suspects who trashed kaminari's room. and monama i think you just implicated yourself as being involved, mr aizawa said

OH HEY MAN NO WAY IT WASNT ME, IT WAS GOING ALL AROUND SCHOOL THAT HAD THAT STUFF. I just found it the weirdest so i just started telling people what its used for, how he pretends to be a baby during sex, oh im sorry i should be saying she, how she pretends to be a baby during sex, its gross and promotes pedophila. he said

I started to cry as I felt a familiar hand on my back I looked up at and I saw mr aizawa.

tell them to leave please ill explain everything to our class but i don't trust 1B yet I whispered to him he nodded and ruffled my hair a bit.

LISTEN UP 1B LEAVE THE PREMISIS AND GO BACK TO YOUR DORMS 1A STAY HERE IN THE COMMON AREA THERE IS A MEETING THAT NEEDS TO BE HELD he announced

the kids from 1B got up and left some of them grumbling things about me as they walked out.

vlad stay behind as well I think you should hear what he has to say so you can get your kids in check, mr aizawa said.

kiri and i sat on the floor in front of everyone he stayed behind me holding me tightly incase I broke down from talking about this.

I placed my hands over his as i took a deep breath

okay everyone I know you all heard about the stuff found in my room and let me clerify they are not being used for anything sexual, we have never done anything sexual. I have a lot of trauma in my past including verbal, physical, mental abuse form my mom, and a form of abuse much worse from my father, the reason I'm jumpy, nervous, scared when you guys come up to me randomly especially the guys in the class its because 4 years ago when I first came out as trans was the first time i got sexually assaulted by my dad and my uncle they told me i could never be a real boy if they were able to do stuff like to me, that abuse went on for four year till kiri rescued me and took me in, before the dorms I was living with him and his parents took care of me, kiri has helped me down from panic attack, mental breakdowns, and a lot of suicidal ideations, but the other thing that has helped me a lot is something called age regression, its when my i mentally slip into the mind space of a child personally i tend to slip to around the ages of 2 - 4 years old, no this is not sexual, that would be DDLG/DDLB which is sexual and with the consent of both partners, agere is not sexual it is a coping skill that I use so that i don't end up hurting my self again, some times its voluntary sometimes its involuntary and i cant control it but its something that I do that makes me feel safe, so please don't take this away from me I have tried everything and this is the only thing I found that makes me feel safe and good.

I looked up and i saw everyones faces eyes wide some had tears in their eyes. I looked up at kiri and he leaned down and kissed my head as he rocked me softly.

wow i never knew you went through all that we are so sorry, I guess we all understand what you meant when we talked about depression, anxiety and coping in class a few months back, momo said