Chapter 17

kirishima's pov

i was watching denki play in the sand when i saw a park vendor walking buy with a cart, I noticed something I knew he would love i got up and i walked up to him I got him a stuffed duck.

suddenly i heard a loud cry and I saw a huge amount of electricity shock the park, i knew it was him.

I quickly ran back and I saw him passed out on the ground with a man next to him.

i ran over to him, and I picked him up and I placed him across my lap and I pulled out my phone and I dialed 911.

an ambulance was on its way. I heard the man groan a bit.

I held denki close to me, this man looked familiar in some way.

i heard the sirens as they got closer the man quickly jumped up, and got ready to run. I laid denki back down, and i walked over to him.

i grabbed him by the throat. you listen to me if you ever come near him again, i will kill you, i said as I slammed him back down.

the ambulance pulled up and two paramedics, rushed over to us they got him loaded and I told them about the man and that he was dangerous.

all right we will have officers meet us at the hospital so they can question him when he wakes up.

I need to call mr aizawa and let him know what happened.

they nodded and I pulled out my phone and I called him

Mr.A- hello

me- hey emergency you need to meet us at the hospital denki was just attacked at the park.

Mr.A- oh god okay mic and i will meet you there, we are leaving now is he okay.

me- not yet hes not conscious, he used his quirk to protect himself but i think he used too much.

Mr.A- okay we see the ambulance we are right behind you we see you in there. what happened to the other guy

me- allright, well he woke up and he tried to run but I knocked him out again so he sin the ambulance infront of us.

we pulled up to the hospital and they quickly got unloaded and rushed inside i saw aiawa's car pull up he quickly pulled to a stop and jumped out, he ran over to me as mic pulled away to go park.

kirishima what happened?

lets go inside its all kind of my fault ill explain everything.

we headed inside to the waiting area. and I told him what happened.

kirishima it isn't your fault that happened but right now we just need to make sure hes okay,

im sorry I know you see denki as your own kid but this is my fault i was the one who left him alone when he was in little space. i just wanted to get him this. i said as i pulled out the duck. mic walked in and came over and sat next to us

FAMILY OF DENKI KAMINARI the nurse said.

we all got up and we walked over to her, you guys can follow me this way to his room hes still asleep but hes doing better.

we ran a test on his electricity level to see how much he used, it turns out he accidentally used 3. 7 millions volts and that caused his brain to shut down temporarily.

I sat down next to him and I brushed the hair from his face and I kissed his head, I held his hand.

he moaned, and I saw his face scrunch up, his eyes slowly opened and he looked around the room, I smiled when i saw him look at me, but he turned away from me.