Chapter 6

kirishima's pov

HEY KIRISHIMA, i heard sero yell.

I let out a sigh as I turned around.what do you want sero?

i was just wondering why you are going in there?

well this is the room denki and I are staying in cause i dont think you guys want to deal with being woken up several times a night from him having nightmares so i asked if we could be separated so i could help him with out waking anyone else up so just leave it at that okay.

he looked shocked but he sat back down on his bed. I open the door and I close it behind me, I go over to our bags and i pull out his bunny, his sippy cup, his paci, and I pulled out some puffs for him. I laid his blanket on the bed. I heard the door outside open and talking as I heard hurried footsteps, coming my way I open the door and i saw him running towards the door I reach my arms out and he flys into me wrapping him in my arms i shut and locked the door i picked him up, and he cuddled into my chest I walked around the room with his as I felt him softly cry into my shoulder baby what happened.

they were teasing me saying mean stuff again, he whimpered I held him close to me as I rocked him.

come on baby lets lay down ill message aizawa and see if he can bring you some juice or something to put in your cup. he nodded I turned him around so he saw the bed I saw him smile softly. thank you daddy he whispered to me I smiled as i pulled the covers back and I laid him down I handed him his bunny and his paci.

i pulled out my phone and I texted aizawa asking if he could bring some juice or milk for denki so he could sleep.

he responded with a yes and he will be here in a minute to do head count.

I got up and I went and I unlocked the door.

about ten minutes later i heard aizawa coming in. another couple minutes later i heard a knock on the door come in i called .

the door opened and he slipped in he handed me the cup of juice i took it and i poured it into his sippy cup for him i handed it to him as he curled up into my side with his bunny falling asleep. i heard aizawa laugh a bit.

here is the key to the room, his training starts tomorrow and kirishima your class will be held in this building there will be a total of 4 people the three from your class and one from 1B.

i nodded thanks aizawa I just wish I could train with him so i can make sure hes okay.

I know but I will keep an eye on him. and you can see him at meal time and when your back in the room.

he walked out and shut the door. i looked down at my little one who was sleeping peacefully curled up into my side fast asleep.

I felt myself doze off.

i woke up to knocking on my door I got up and I kissed his head.

i could tell he was still little but i had to get him out of it so he could train.

hey little lightning bug its time to get up and be big you have to train today.

he grumbled but i could tell he listened to me.

come on lets go he nodded as we got up and got dressed for the day. we left the room and made our way to the dining hall we made ourselves some breakfast.

he gave me a quick kiss as he headed to the field, and i headed to the classroo, i saw sero and sato already there, I took my seat and soon after the door opened again and i saw monoma.

HAHA THERES THREE FROM 1A AND ONLY 1 FROM 1B HOW PATHETIC. he announced.

oh shut up your still here arnt you so shut up and sit down.