Chapter 9

denki's pov

we pulled up to the dorms and I was pretty scared right now.

aizawa and eiji helped me out of the car.

we got up to the door and I was starting to feel anxious.

wait a minute I need a second I'm scared they both stopped kiri came over and wrapped me in his arms. baby you have nothing to be scared of what ever happens we will brace it together i wont let anyone hurt you he whispered to me. i nodded.

mr aizawa held the door open for us as kiri walked in first carrying my bags, me right behind him, and aizawa last.

once everyone saw me all the girls jumped to their feet running over to me i got a little scared and stood closer to eijirou. he wrapped his arm around me and gave me a small smile.

hey girls give him a little space hes still really sore, and anxious right now so back up please, aizawa said.

they all backed up and apologized. guys please keep questions and comments to a minimum please kirishima said.

he looked at me. go sit down and ill go put your bags in your room, and come make you some food just chill with mina. he said.

i nodded as he kissed my cheek and walked off towards the elevator I go over and I sit on the couch next to mina letting out a small groan of pain at the pressure.

you good? mina asked.

I just nodded, ill tell you everything later in my room. she nodded

so some of us do have a couple questions would you be okay if we asked them or would you rather us wait? iida asked

i don't mind just be sensitive about it please.

okay.

todoroki- how come you never told us you were trans?

well because i was scared that some one would do something to hurt me and look the first person who found out was the one who hurt me.

iida- my question is how did you hide it so well from us, none of us never knew?

well I wear binder, packers, things like that and recently the school has helped me get on blockers, so i guess I'm pretty passable.

ojiro- before all this happened how many people knew about you.

well mr aizawa, present mic, midnight, nezu, and kirishima.

a few minutes later kiri came back down, he came over to me and he leaned over and he kissed me deeply.

what do you want to eat baby? I just shrugged.

all right ill surprise you, he kissed me one last time before he went to the kitchen.

I answered a few more questions.

and soon a bowl was placed in front of me I looked down and I smiled.

I didn't know you could cook like this.

yeah well the only thing you ever want me took for is chicken nuggets and mac and cheese so I thought I would spice it up for you and make you a pork cutlet bowl instead.

he sat down next to me.

we talked to the others in the class we told them as much as i was comfortable telling them about what happened. I explained the crutches i told them some of my injuries weren't healing properly and I needed to keep pressure off it.

after I ate, i got up and I grabbed my crutches and i headed to the elevator, kirishima right behind me. we got up to our floor when i saw a smirk on his face so when i came up here earlier I noticed something.