Chapter 2

denki's pov

what would you say if i asked you if i could be your official caregiver? he asked

i felt the biggest smile grace my face I launched myself onto him, yes, yes, a thousand times yes.

he smiled and hugged me. we should talk about some of the more serious sides of being a CG and things that will happen, if I'm bratty or don't listen and you dont like it you are allowed to punish me but nothing sexual, and also no taking stuffies for punishment. besides that its kind of a learn along the way kind of deal if you do something i don't like i will let you know and vice versa. I told him. okay got it.

now come here lets cuddle for a bit then we can get your bag unpacked and then we will go to the school and talk to aizawa or if you want we can go early in the morning and talk to him about what happened.

he nodded as he curled up into my side.

my jaw kind of hurt a bit so i started to rub it, and I guess he noticed.

baby whats wrong with your jaw? its nothing its just my paci is too small i need an adult size one cause the baby ones can mess up my teeth and jaws.

well i guess my first job as your caregiver is to get you a proper one then right.

I smiled up at him, as he rubbed my back as I grabbed my cup. I took a drink as I smiled at him.

you are just so cute he said as he kissed my head.

hey I have an idea how about i take you shopping get you some sippy cups, and what ever other little space stuff you want?

i giggled a bit as i felt myself instantly slip at the mention of it. I nodded happily.

did you just slip just at the mention of little shopping? he asked as he laughed a bit.

I nodded shyly as I buried my head into his chest. hey no need to be shy baby boy.

is it okay if I call you daddy when I'm little i asked with my face still buried in his chest.

baby I cant hear you with your face buried in my chest.

I lifted my head and I looked down into my lap.

I asked if it would be okay only when im little if its okay if I call you daddy maybe but only if its okay with you, if it isn't i can find a different nickname you like.

hey honey calm down your rambling, i don't mind you can call me what ever nickname you want you can call me daddy or what ever you want, he said. well come on get showered and I will get some clothes set out for you. could i maybe take a bath instead I like bathes better when I'm little?

okay baby yeah of course the bathroom is right there do you need me to help you get it set up.

I grabbed my blankie and I brought it to my face and cuddled it as I nodded.

okay baby, he leaned over and kissed my head.

he got up and went to his bathroom I grabbed my pikachu and played with it for a bit till I heard my name being called I got up still clutching my stuffie in my arm I go to the bathroom and I saw he had bubbles in the tub. I giggled as I bounced on my heels.

baby you cant have your stuffie in the bath with you he will get ruined. I whined and handed it over to him okay baby get undressed and climb in call for me if you need anything.

I nodded that's when the thought occured to me he doesn't know im trans what if he doesnt want a trans little.

i felt a soft tear roll down my face as i whimpered.