Chapter 18

Kirishima's pov
I laid him down on the bed as i handed him his paci and i watched as he instantly fell asleep.
I was as quiet as i could be as i went to his closet and i pulled out his duffle bag and i packed him a pair of his favorite pj pants, and i put ginny, and his favorite blankie. I carefully carried the bag out of the room as i quietly shut the door. I went down stairs and i sar on the floor next to all of his shopping bags i started taking the things from the bags and filling his duffle.
Hey is he asleep? I heard mic ask yeah he was about to fall asleep when I went to check on him in time out so i cut it short and put him to bed.
Hes regressed younger than he normally does so i think 15 might have been a little to harsh for him today.
Yeah it might have been but you did good though.
He might sleep for a while so what should we do?
I dont know we could just watch a movie or something,Talk about tomorrow?
Yeah thats a good idea that way you know how to help him when hes recovering, mic said.
We sat there and talked for a couple hours till I heard a thudding noise coming from upstairs and then crying.
I shot to my feet and i ran as fast as I could up the stairs i threw open his door and i saw him on the floor next to the bed with his blanket and patches next to him, he was crying as he was rubbing his head and his arm. I ran over to him and i picked him up.
I held him to me as i rocked him a few minutes later his crying was nothing more than sniffles.
Baby what happened?
I was seeping and i roll over to find patches and i falled off da bed now my head is owie he said as he laid back down on my shoulder.
Oh baby come on lets grab your blankie and patches and take you down stairs to get you all fixed up okay. He nodded I kisses his head as i grabbed his blankie and i laid it over him and i placed his panda in his arms, do you want your paci baby? He nodded and grumbled something i couldnt understand. I picked up his paci and i placed it in his mouth as i carried him down the stairs.

Hey is everything okay what happened? Mr aizawa asked.
He didnt realize how close to edge of the bed he was and he dropped his panda and he rolled over to get it and he fell of the bed and he hit his head on the nightstand.
I sat him down on the floor as i got him situated he laid on his blankie as he cuddled his panda i could tell he was still sleepy.
I'll be right back dont touch your head okay.
He nodded as i walked to the kitchen and i opened the freezer and i found a booboo bug i smiled knowing he likes these.i grabbed the lady bug and I walked over to him and i placed it on my lap as he leaned his head back on the lady bug.
I ran my fingers through his hair as he softly smiled i wiped the few loose tears from him face.
Am I in trouble for being loud daddy? He said with a pout.
it shocked me a bit he would think that.
I moved down so i was sitting on the floor with him i pulled him close to me baby its never your fault you didn't do anything wrong, you didnt mean to hurt yourself little one so no your not in trouble everythings okay baby I said as I pulled him close to me.
He looked up at me and smiled as he leaned in and nuzzled into my neck giggling a bit making me laugh.
Daddy can we cuddle and watch cartoons?
Of course baby get comfy.
I saw the TV flip over to mickey mouse club house as he got so engrossed with the show i just sat there and i played with his hair.
I heard some quiet noises behind me but i didnt really pay any attention to it till i heard it.
Hey sho you okay? Mic asked
I looked back and i saw he was biting on the tip of his thumb as he watched the TV.
Its been awhile sho, are you sure you want to do this with the kids here?
I dont care, you know i like this show. He grumbled.
Okay sho ill be right back okay? He nodded as mic walked off.
A few minutes later he came back down and handed mr aizawa some stuff i saw a blanket, a teddy bear and what looked like a deco paci. I had my suspicions about him but this confirms it mic went to the kitchen and came back with an adult sized sippy cup similar to denkis.
He sat back down and he laid his head down on mics lap as the two of them just got so engrossed into the show.
I looked at mic and we shared a small laugh as we watched our littles interact with the show.
Denks baby its getting close to time for dinner do you want mac and cheese again?
He smiled and nodded. chicken nuggies too daddy? of course baby lay down and keep the ice on your head, and after we eat its going to be bathtime, then we can have a bit of play time them we need to go to bed we have a big day tomorrow.