Chapter 16

denki's pov

we went down to the living room and we got comfy on the couch, what kind of movie do you guys want to watch? his grandpa asked.

how about some crime documentries, his dad suggested watching these might help you learna thing or two about hero work, he said.

sure why not, we all agreed and we found on streaming about a guy named joji obara I didn't really get a chance to read the description of the movie but i watched it anyway.

we got about 15 minutes into it when a scene popped up, it was of a girl laying naked tied to a bed with a camera pointed at her.

suddenly i felt myself start to dissacociate, as i pulled my knees to my chest as i started to shake a bit i wrapped my arms around my body.

I put my head down into my lap as i felt very overwhelmed. I felt a hand grab mine and I knew who it was I grabbed it and I placed it on my face.

baby are you okay?

I shook my head softly. whats going on is it because of the movie, I pointed to the tv and I nodded.

he grabbed the remote and he paused the movie, he pulled me to him and placed me in his lap, I laid my head down on his shoulder as he rubbed my back, and rocked me.

did something happen? is he okay? his grandma asked.

no not right now, we need to change the movie, he got triggered, hes probably having flashbacks right now. he explained. I just nodded.

eijirou take him upstairs get him calmed down and bring him back down when ever hes ready, his mom said.

he nodded and he carried me up stairs. he went to put me down but I clung to him tighter, he sat down on the bed and he handed me my paci, and my stuffie, he wrapped my special blankie around me he gently rocked me back and forth for a few minutes while he hummed to me. I rubbed the ears on my teddy bear as I started to calm down. i turned my head so i was facing his neck.

are you feeling better now baby?

I just gave him a hmm in response.

I took my paci from my mouth and I cuddled closer to him, i know their gonna ask questions about what happened but i don't really want them knowing that part of me, I don't trust them enough for them to know. i said softly.

I know baby we wont tell them till your ready okay little one.

thank you daddy, i whispered as I moved my head closer to his chest.

he kissed my head and ran his fingers through my hair. now if we change the movie to something different will you come watch it with us, I just shook my head I wanna watch Scooby doo and be little for a while. do you want me to stay with you?

no its okay you go be with your family ill come down when I'm ready. okay baby why dont you put on some footies and ill go get you some juice or milk, and ill come check on you later okay baby?

okay daddy, he stood up and sat me on the bed, he went to my closet and pulled out my teddy bear footie pajama's he handed them to me and was about to walk out of the room.

hey daddy?

yeah baby boy.

can I have milk please?

of course little one, ill be right back, he said as he walked out of the room, I quickly got changed into my fluffy jammies.

I turned on the tv and I found Scooby doo mystery incorporated. and I hit play.