Chapter 5

kirishima's pov

after he went into the bathroom I ran down the stairs and i saw my mom in the kitchen.

hey, hey mom did a package come for me today.

yeah one did its on the table its pretty big what did you order, its a surprise for denki to help him when hes stressed, I said. oh honey that's so sweet.

i grabbed the box and i ran back up the stairs. I sat the box on the bed, and I pulled out my phone and called mina.

mina- hello

me- hey remember when I told you about the surprise i got for denki

mina- yeah I do is there should i come over?

me- yeah he would like it for both of us to be here

mina- im on my way, dont let him open it with out me

me- hes in the shower right now.

mina- alright im a block away, and make sure you shower you always stink after training.

me- okay, okay ill shower

i hung up babe are you almost done yet? yeah I'm drying off right now he called back.

he walked out wrapped in a big towel alright do not touch that box we are waiting for mina i told him. he nodded and went over to his drawer i stripped down and jumped into the shower I quickly washed and jumped out I dried off and I went out to the room and quickly got dressed before mina got there.

I sat down on the bed and denki cuddled up to me as he laid between my legs with his head resting on my stomach.

soon my door flew open and i saw the blob of pink come in.

alright the party is here denks hun sit up for a minute? he sat up and i grabbed the box, okay baby this will probably trigger your little space, so if you want you can slip before you open this.

no i want the surprise to be genuine when i slip.

he took the box form me, and he opened it, i saw a bunch of things wrapped in tissue papper. this is a really big box kiri what is all this?

well open everything and you will see what it is.

I watched as he happily grabbed, the first item he unwrapped it and he saw a rattle toy, he shook it happily. he grabbed another one and opened it i saw the biggest smile on his face when he opened the lightning bug pacifier he went to put it in his mouth but mina stopped him, wait a minute sweetie we need to clean it first we dont know whose hands have been on this she said. he nodded sadly as she stood up and went to the bathroom i heard waater running a few minutes later she handed it back to him. he smiled as he put it in his mouth. he went along opening everything. he got cuter and cuter, he let out a squeal as he opened the adult sippy cup and the other paci's, i could tell he was heavily regressed at this point as he opened the coloring books, the toys, and everything else in the box.

there was candy at the bottom of the box so I had to fight him to take that away from him so he wouldnt sugar crash.

but he was content, he happily laid on the bed on his stomach as he colored a picture sucking on his paci. i snapped a quick picture of him and I sat my phone down.

hey i gotta go mina said.

he giggled as he waved bye to her. she came over and hugged him, before she left. alright lets go eat dinner then head to bed I said as I kissed his head.

he smiled and nodded baby you know you have to be big for dinner you dont want my parents to find out your little right,

he shook his head he sat up and closed his eyes, he took a couple deep breathes and he opened his eyes.