Chapter 7

TW SEXUAL ASSUALT

kaminari's pov

I tried to scream for kiri to come help but i wasnt able to get anything out cause i was muffled by one of his balls sticking to my mouth.

I was starting to panic he ran his hands all over my body he laughed when he got to my chest he squeezed and gropped my chest and i felt his other hand move lower. i was crying i couldnt get away I let out a muffled scream as I felt him push a finger inside of me. I just kept crying as It went on.

I was hoping and praying that kiri or mr aizawa would walk in and save me but.

I blacked out as i felt my body fall to the floor.

i came too not long after i pulled my knees up to my chest as I started to cry, i heard the bathroom door slam open as i heard my name being called.

I didn't move at all I heard the curtain in front of me open.

OH MY GOD KAMI i heard him yell.

i felt him pull me close to him but I just let out a quiet scream as I pushed him away from me as I curled up tighter crying harder.

do you need me to go get aizawa ill make sure no one comes in okay. do you need me to go get anything for you. i just shakily pointed to my towel.

he reached over me and turned the water off I flinched when his hand got close to me. all right I'm just gonna sit here with you and ill call him.

he walked over and locked the bathroom door so no one could come in.

he sat back down outside of my shower as he pulled his phone out.

kiri- hey you need to get to the showers on kami's floor asap its bad

aizawa- im on my way whats going on.

kiri- I think some one found out about him being trans and they assaulted him.

aizawa- the door is locked

he hung up the phone and got up he unlocked the door and i heard him walk in locking it behind him.

where is he?

down at the end hes pretty bad he wont let me touch him he wont speak.

they both got in front of me and kneeled down.

I buried my head deeper into my lap.

denki listen you need to tell us what happened.

can we go back to the room please I said nothing less of a whisper.

they both nodded.

I wrapped the towel around me as i lifted my arms up, kiri nodded as he came over and picked me up I nustled into his arms as he held me tightly.

we walked back to my room and aizawa waited in the hall till i was dressed. i pulled on a pair of boxers and one of kiri's hoodies.

I grabbed my bunny and i sat on the bed as aizawa came back in.

okay tell up what happened.

I felt the tears in my eyes start to well up again as I told them everything with out making eye contact.

I hugged my bunny close to me as i started to cry softly.

baby come here kiri said as he held his arm open for me.

I moved over and I climbed into his lap, he reached over and I felt him place my paci at my lips, i opened my mouth and I accepted it. he rubbed my back as he rocked me.