Chapter 14

denki's pov

i woke up to the sound of knocking. i got out from daddy's arms and I rubbed my eyes, I opened the door and I saw mr aizawa standing there. I let him in as stretched and yawned he laughed a bit and I climbed back onto the bed and i laid on top of him my weight waking him up.

he hugged me as we sat up.

you boys need to wake up and get ready we have that meeting in an hour, mr aizawa told us

we nodded and I rolled off of him, I got up and he followed me I went to the bathroom and I quickly showered, I wrapped myself in my teddy bear towel and i walked out. he saw me and he laughed a bit he came over to me, and kissed my head before he walked into the bathroom.

I go to the closet and I got dressed, I go back out and I grab my big kid sippy cup and I make myself some chocolate milk, and I made myself a bowl of cereal i turned on the tv and I found octonauts I put it on and I got lost in the show as i ate my cereal.

I was pulled from my trance when he walked over to me and kissed my head.

i smiled again. he turned and looked at the tv did you find a new show you like? i smiled and nodded happily.

come on finish up eating so we can go down stairs. i nodded and I quickly finished eating and I picked up my sippy cup, he put my paci and my stuffie into my bag and we headed down stairs.

i was starting to feel nervous. I sat on the couch as he made his breakfast.

I pulled my knees up and I crossed my legs as I todoroki, and midoriya walking down midoriya turned on the tv and he handed me the remote I turned on octonauts again as I laughed he came back over a few minutes later he came back over with his breakfast, and sat next to me he looked at the tv and laughed a bit I picked up my sippy cup and I i drank from it as I chewed on the mouth piece of it as i got lost in the show again as I rocked back and forth a bit.

about 30 minutes later he finished eating and i saw aizawa coming down the hall.

you boys ready to go? i put my head down into my knees as i nodded.

kiri rubbed my back softly as he picked me up and put me on his back. he picked up my sippy and put it in my bag. i soon saw mic coming down.

he smiled then he saw me and he looked worried he came over to us and he put his hand on my shoulder.

hey kiddo you doing okay?

i just shook my head. I'm really nervous to be around him for so long.

hey kid its going to be okay we made sure to tell nezu to let kirishima come so you can have a some one to comfort you he said, I cuddled closer to kiri and he ran his fingers through my hair.

come on lets go get this over mr aizawa said.

I nodded as we left the dorms and we walked to the school.

we got to school and we headed right to his office, mic knocked on the door and we were instructed in. thankfully we were the first ones here kiri sat me down on the chair and he sat next to me.

we waited for 15 more minutes till we heard a knock on the door making me flinch a bit. eij grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand.

come iin i heard nezu say.

the door opened and i heard three sets of footsteps coming in and everyone sitting down. i refused to look up.

does everyone know why we are all here today? nezu asked.

no we dont have a clue his mom said.

well not only has your son been tormenting kaminari the boy he assaulted he came by the dorms, and and blocked him and his friends as soon as they walked in. he told him that his lawyer said that if he came and apologized and if he accepted the apology he wont risk going back to jail, and everything will be fine.