Untitled Part 19

denki's pov ( there will be a few pov changes in this chapter)

I woke up to the warm feeling of arms around me I looked over and i saw eiji was holding me with a smile as he slept his eyes tightened as he started to wake up, he opened his eyes and he smiled at me and he leaned over and kissed my head.

good morning baby. I just hummed a bit as I cuddled into his chest, its only 6:30 do you just want to cuddle or do you want to come watch me cook you breakfast? he asked as he kissed my head.

carry me down and i watch you cook? i asked. yeah of course baby he got up and he helped me up and I climbed onto his back he reached down and he grabbed my blankie he reached back and he laid it over me I laid my head down on his shoulder he grabbed me a stuffie and he carried me to the elevator.

we went down to kitchen and he sat me down on the counter and he handed me patches I cuddled patches as I watched him move around the kitchen cooking my favorite breakfast daddys homemade waffles with glazed fruit and whipped cream on top.

go sit at the table little one ill bring it over to you okay. I nodded and he helped me off the counter and i walked over to the table and I sat down as I held patches in my lap as I played with his ears.

he came over and he sat the plate of waffles, the bowl of fruit, and the can of whipped cream on the table he placed a plate in front of me and i watched as he built me a waffle, and he sat next to me as we both ate.

a little while later I heard the elevator ding, i turned and i saw bakugou and mimi walking down the hall, I got down from my seat and I walked over to them and i grabbed them by their hands and i pulled them to the table and I pointed to the food.

thank you sweet boy mimi says as she kissed my head and sat down next to me as they both grabbed a waffle

we finished all the waffles and we went back up to our rooms and we got dressed into our uniforms and we went back down. the rest of the class was already down so we just went over. i need to wash the dishes from breakfast ill meet you guys there. kiri said.

Im gonna head out, i wanna go talk with mr aizawa for a bit, I told him. he nodded and he gave me a soft kiss and I walked out.

I put my earbuds in and I started to walk i was only a block from the dorms when I suddenly felt a wet cloth over my face and my body being yanked back as my vision went to black.

i woke up and I groaned at the pain in my head I tried to get up but my ankle was chained to the floor. I looked around and I noticed I wasnt wearing anything other than my boxers and i was starting to freak out and i started to panic, i heard familiar voices and i knew who it was.

kirishima's pov

I finished doing the dishes and I grabbed my bag and i walked out with the rest of the class we made our way to school and I opened the door and i saw denki wasnt here.

hey mr aizawa where's denki? i asked as I started thinking about all the things that could have happened.

I dont know kid i would have assumed he was walking with you. he said.

no he went ahead of us he said he wanted to come talk to you about something. thats not good its only 2 blocks away im sure nothing could have happened in that short of time. but knowing his history we should cancel class today and go look for him make sure hes okay. me said as he stood up and he pulled out his phone and held it to his ear.

I nodded and I picked my bag back up and I went ot the front.

meet me out front in an hour im going to go talk to principal nezu and mic and see if they can offer any help he said.