Chapter 12

denki's pov

we got back to the dorms and I looked up at him, he smiled at me.

do we want to have a movie night in the common room?

I nodded, lets go grab your movies from the room and get changed into more comfy clothes, he said to me I nodded as i held his hand.

we got in the elevator as we got up to my floor we got to my room and I noticed the door was ajar I didnt think too much of it, i probably just forgot to close it all the way.

denki wait a minute, kiri said.

I stopped and I looked at him. he pointed to the lock on my door and I noticed there were marks all over it.

he went in first and i heard him sigh.

who ever did this knows, he said, i got a little scared i walked in and i saw my room trashed, i saw all my sippy cups, toys, paci's, and stuffies thrown all around. I saw my snack bins empty, and my fridge door open, and i saw it was all empty.

I walked in and I sat on the floor, as I felt myself start to cry.

he came over and sat next to me, and pulled me close to him. baby we will get who ever did this to you i think we should call mr aizawa and have him come here i know theres camera in the hallway maybe he can go back and watch it. I nodded as he pulled out his phone

i heard him talking to mr aizawa, saying he was on his way up.

a few minutes later I heard him walking in, I saw him kneel down next to me.

hey denki i know this is hard to know, i know you didnt want anyone to know about this but lets be hopeful, that they don't tell anyone.

I just nodded. now I heard something about a movie night in the common room why dont you guys get changed and head down there, ill find out what i can from here. he said. i nodded as kiri helped me up. he took me to my closet and let me get dressed, i went to the bathroom and i washed my face and took care of my " problem"

I walked out and I saw kiri wearing a pair of my sweatpants and a tank top.

he came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. i know your upset baby but lets grab your movies, and head down stairs.

I want a snack, i whined.

i know baby but who ever came in here took all your snacks we will see if we can find you something he said.

i nodded, ill text mom and tell her what happened and ask her to bring you some stuff.

i nodded as i grabbed my movie case and my green dino.

we headed down to the common area where i saw a few people looking at us weird.

I felt kiri wrap him arm around me. as we made our way over to the couches he laid a blanket on the floor for us I laid down with him next me.

he took my movie case and he opened it.

what do you want to watch baby. I just shrugged as he flipped through page and page of my movie he stopped and pulled one out.

he got up and put it into the dvd player, he handed me the remote as he made his way to the kitchen I watched tv as I got lost in the movie.

i was so engrossed in watching PJ mask I didn't notice that more people had come down and were gathering in the common area. I pulled my self from the screen as i looked around and i saw a few weird looks.

kiri came back over and sat a plate in my lap it was a grilled cheese with, and potato chips.

I smiled at him.