Chapter 15

kaminari's pov

when he saw me I saw him smile.

I just gave him a small smile back, he wrapped his arms around me holding me in place.

denks whats going on?

I lost ginny, I cant find her anywhere i cant remember if I had her in the car or if I brought her into starbucks with us, all I remember is i had her when we went and saw dr stera, but I cant remember where I put her and I just want to hold her right now, i said as I was about to start crying.

oh baby come here, he said as he pulled me close to him, he hugged me tightly as he kissed my head. I know you packed chompy in your bag so why dont you just hold him?

NO I want ginny I said as I crossed my arms pouting.

denki honey I know you want ginny but shes not here right now we will find her I promise but I know how much you like chompy cause he reminds you of me, but you need to watch your attitude or we wont go to the park.

I laid my head on his chest as he held me, I'm sorry daddy I just miss her.

I know baby why dont we head to the park and ill call mr aizawa and ill see if he can go to starbucks and see if you left ginny there. then after we can either go get dinner or i can cook you dinner.

i turned around and he pulled out chompy and my paci, he handed them to me, and let me climb onto his back.

we walked the few blocks to the park he sat me down and I sat chompy on daddy's lap so I didn't lose him I ran around the playground playing and having fun, I heard talking so I looked over and I saw daddy on the phone with someone.

I laughed as I played on the money bars, and I went down the slides, and played with the other equipment. after about an hour and a half i got tired and hungry.

I got down and I walked over to daddy. i moved his arms and I climbed into his lap and I cuddled closer to him as I took my paci from him as I started to drift off.

you tired little one? I shook my head, no I hungry first then tire i said.

okay baby lets go get you some dinner then we can go back to the dorms and you can go to bed.

i nodded softly, he handed me chompy and let me climb onto his back as we started to walk.

I soon feel asleep on his back.

i woke up a little bit to hearing talking, he was ordering food.

he paid and he grabbed the food.

I lifted my head and I placed my chin on his shoulder as I kissed his cheek.

hey baby your awake, here can you carry this so I don't have to let go of you so you don't fall.

I nodded as he handed me the happy meal box and a chocolate milk.

we got back to the dorms, and he sat me down on the floor in the common area and he sat on the couch behind me. he turned on bubble guppies for me as i slowly ate my chicken nuggets, as I was trying not fall back asleep.

I finished my nuggets and my apples, but I couldn't finish my fries i was too tired.

I grabbed chompy and i laid down as I fell back asleep.

I felt my body being picked up as i curled up closer to him as he carried me to my room.

he laid me down on my bed and I dropped chompy and I reached and i found tyson, I felt him kiss my head and I heard the door to the bathroom close.