Chapter 22 (GRAND MAGIC GAMES INSTALLMENT)

Oh boy! It's been a while! So let me update you!

After Christmas, we settled off for our Tenrou trials to become S class, and I ended up winning the title of S class, so now we were on our way home!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is what happened next. After the Tenrou Trials and becoming S class myself, we were set to head home and rest for a bit as the Grand Magic Games were coming up.

Of course, this was something I was excited to see, I witnessed them a few years ago when Fairy Tail had returned from being isolated for seven years and cried my eyes out when they won.

Though I did have a feeling my village's guild would be a part of these games, and that put a sick feeling in my stomach.

I decided to consult Master Makarov of the matter and see what the lineup was going to be. I found him on the lower decks, somewhere where the others wouldn't overhear our conversation.

"Master, there's something on my mind and I felt the need to talk to you about it."

"Of course, child. What is it you wish to discuss?"

"It's about the Grand Magic Games."

"Well, I knew you were going to ask but this is my decision when it comes to who gets to participate. We did win last year's competition, but I'm still deciding who to put together."

"I understand."

"Now I don't want you to take this the wrong way but how is your control over the Shadow Demon?"

"After Porlyusica took away the curse portion of it, it became my takeover magic. It was also locking away other magical abilities that I can now use and I am happy with. The Shadow Demon is under my control and will never be like it was before."

"I see. As the games aren't for another few weeks, I would recommend resting. I will address teams when we arrive back home. As you know there are Teams A and B. You seem to get along well with Natsu and the others so I may put you in Team A. Luna will be seated with the exceeds and the others, she will not assist you."

"Understood. There's another thing that bothers me."

"What may it be?"

"The Starline Wolf guild. They are a guild in Starsdale, I fear Master Kosetsu will have that guild participate in the games and cause trouble as Raven Tail did last year. It may have something to do with my blood ties with the mayor-....my father."

"You don't need to worry. You are a strong wizard in our guild, I know that if you were put against any one of the Starline Wolf members, you will triumph against them."

"Master, that guild is a torture chamber my father built for the exact reason of making Starsdale seem stronger. He handpicks each guild member when nobody in the entire village knows magic. He uses lacrimas to give them an advantage. These people never have breaks, they never eat unless permitted, they constantly starve, they're forced to work when their bodies are tired. The Magic Council should've shut them down by now but nobody has even given in to an investigation."

Makarov sighed, "I understand, hopefully we can prove to everyone that this guild is toxic and unneeded in our realm of magic. Does anyone else know about this guild?"

"No, nobody in Fairy Tail knows about it except for you."

"And me, young one."

I looked over my shoulder and my eyes widened, "Fir-First Master."

Her form stood behind me, her kind smile was shining on her face as she approached.

"The guild won't know unless you tell them, I believe it would be in your best interest to let them know about the Starline Wolf guild after we make it home safely." First Master said.