Chapter 18

Corrana and Freed were......

MAKING OUT!

I quickly clamped my hand over Mira's mouth to keep her from screaming in happiness.

But it's only been like a week! How fast are they taking this?

The two had stopped and Corrana let go of the handful of Freed's shirt she had and turned to the entryway of the cellar.

~Normal POV~

As soon as I saw Lucy's hand over Mira's mouth, I blushed and started rapidly shaking my fist.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING US?!?!"

"Two minutes." Lucy answered bluntly.

"It would've been better if you two ladies have knocked before coming down, much more pleasant than this little surprise." Freed said.

I adjusted the skirt of my dress and awkwardly shifted from on foot to another.

"Sooooooooooooo!" Lucy said with a smirk.

I didn't answer her, instead I walked right into the rune and smacked my nose.

"Ow!"

I held my hand over my nose and waited until Freed took down the rune.

I grabbed his hand and walked up the stairs with him, ignoring the happy face of Mira and Lucy's raised brow paired with a smirk. Once upstairs, Natsu and Gray started arguing.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I NEVER BET ANYTHING WITH YOU, FLAME BRAIN!"

"YES YOU DID, NOW YOU OWE ME FIFTY JEWEL!"

I got frustrated and let go of Freed's hand to storm over to the two idiots, but before I could, a table met my face.

~Freed's POV~

The guild got quiet, Natsu and Gray looked over at Corrana with fear written across their faces. The table was on the floor and Corrana's eyes were hidden beneath her hair.

"Did you just...throw that table at me?"

They didn't respond. Slowly Corrana's form was changing, the black-clad arms were appearing.

"Corrana, no!" I shouted as I grabbed her arm.

Her skin was boiling, I recoiled after I had grunted in pain. I noticed that Natsu and Gray were at the side of the guild hall, not in front of Corrana. I looked to where Corrana was facing and growled.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING BACK?!" I yelled.

"I WANT MY CORRANA! YOU WILL NEVER TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME! SHE BELONGS TO ME!" he yelled.

"And that gives you the excuse to throw a table at me," Corrana started laughing maniacally, "right? Since you want me back so bad, you can throw a table at me and just have me back anytime you want. LISTEN TO YOURSELF! YOU ARE PATHETIC! HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU DO THIS BEFORE YOU REALIZE THAT YOU'RE WRONG?"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"AND I DON'T LOVE YOU! I'M IN LOVE WITH THE GREEN HAIRED MAN NEXT TO ME, DO YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE HE TREATS ME BETTER THAN YOU EVER WILL! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME OR DIE!"

"NO, YOU DON'T GET IT! I LOVE YOU, I NEED YOU!"

"THAT'S IT! SHADOW DEMON TAKEOVER!"

"GET DOWN, FIND SOMEPLACE TO HIDE, DON'T GET IN HER PATH!" I yelled to the guild.

They all ran towards the cellar, I put up a protective rune as a precaution and watched as Corrana lunged forward and started beating the life out of Drocomi.