Chapter 11

I stood up and looked at Freed with a smirk, "So about that job."

He blushed, "I...completely forgot. Let me go pick one!"

I grabbed his arm and shook my head, "No, I'm picking the job. With my luck I'll find something that we can beat the crap out of!"

Gajeel and Laxus laughed, causing me to lose a bit of self confidence.

"She's spunky, bud, you got yourself a keeper."

"Aye!" Luna exclaimed as she hopped into the air.

"Don't steal my shtick!" Happy exclaimed, "Natsu! That purple cat is stealing the line I always say!"

"Oh shut up, Happy!" Luna snapped.

I laughed and walked over to the requests board, I felt all eyes on me which made me really uncomfortable. I fidgeted while looking for a job to take.

~Freed's POV~

She was just too beautiful. The way her body was shaped, the way her hair flowed, the way her eyes sparkled when I asked her out, she was just too beautiful. I didn't like how the others in the guild looked at her. I mean yes she was wearing short shorts, but they shouldn't be looking at her. I noticed her fidget with all the other eyes on her, it enraged me even more.

"So, when's the wedding?" Laxus gruffed.

"Wha-WHAT?!?!"

"Oh come on dude, you have goo goo eyes whenever you look at her, you dug yourself a deep love hole." Bickslow joined in.

"You know I'm right here, right?" Corrana asked.

Laxus and Bickslow screamed and jumped into the air. I couldn't help but to laugh at how girly their screams sounded.

"What's so funny?!" Laxus boomed.

"You both sounded like girls." Corrana said bluntly.

I shot her a look and she giggled, making my heart flutter.

"Sorry that I scared you! I'm silent on my toes!"

She turned to me, "You ready?"

I felt a blush on my face and grabbed her hand, "Yes, let's go."

~Normal POV~

I giggled at the flustered Freed that stood before me, and just to tease him a little more, I leaned close to his ear and whispered, "How about after the job, we have some fun of our own~!"

His face was redder than Erza's hair, the Thunder Legion laughed at their embarrassed friend in a joking manner.

"Let's get going." Freed mumbled as he pulled me out the door.

"Wait for me!!!" Luna shouted as she ran up to us and hopped onto my shoulder.

"Crap! I forgot something!" I muttered.

"We'll stop to pack our things before we head out."

I nodded and took a look at the flier in my hand. The job was to save some kidnapped girls from...

"Freed, what are Vulcans?"

He looked at me then the flier, he let go of my arm and had a thinking face put on.

"I believe Natsu fought one, he said they were giant monkey creatures that prey on women."

I shuddered, "So perverted monkeys?"

He chuckled, "That's one way to put it. Anyway, we're at my place, do you want to wait inside?"

I nodded and he opened the door, gesturing for me to go first, I smiled and entered. It was well kept, I couldn't see a speck of dust or any cobwebs.