Chapter 15

Warning: This chapter contains mild depictions of violence/abuse and one attempt of s*icide, if these topics are triggering to you, please skip this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Though the peace did not stay for long, for the presence of Eza was around. I tried to run to my window, but I couldn't move.

"Eza?" I whispered out, catching the ears of Natsu and Gajeel.

"Ara, ara, little Star! It's been forever!" her low, sultry voice sung out to me.

She stood before me, tall with long, light brown hair. She had purple horns and thin purple clothes on.

"What do you want?!" I exclaimed.

"Who the hell is she?!" Natsu exclaimed.

"I think you know exactly why I'm here. Your bitch of an aunt prevented my precious Drocomi from coming in. So now I have to do his bidding."

"I see. But you have no power here." I growled.

"Oh," she stepped closer and tilted my head up to meet her ruby red eyes, "I think you're wrong there."

She flung me against the wall, creating a loud bang that echoed the now quiet room. Gajeel and Natsu started whispering to each other, creating a plan to help me. With my sanity magic, I now had an enhanced sense of hearing that I could control.

"You'll get punishment for this!" Ezaeur yelled as she kept flinging me against the wall.

I fell to the floor, tears filling my eyes. Internally, I pleaded for Natsu and the others to hurry and help me.

"Get the hell up!" Eza roared.

"I can't!" I cried, I wasn't lying, my legs were in so much pain.

"Yes you can! If you don't stand up right now, you'll get even more of a punishment!"

"No! Please! Don't!"

"NATSU!" I shouted.

~Natsu's POV~

We couldn't believe our eyes at the scene before us. Corrana was now on the floor, on all fours, and this weird lady was above her, lashing out onto our friend's weak form. The scene was too awful to look at, so I finally stepped in.

"LET HER GO!"

"No! She's the reason my Drocomi can't be here to hurt her himself. So for that, she gets punishment! Stay out of it if you don't want to die!"

"Your Drocomi?" Corrana wheezed out.

"He never loved you, you little vixen! He and I are in love and you were just his pawn to get closer to brainwashing your parents into making you and him marry. The day of your marriage, I will be in your body and I'll finally be married and break the rules of the underworld of marrying an Incubus!"

"YOU'RE INSANE!" Lucy shouted, "DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT SHE'S A HUMAN?! SHE HAS FEELINGS! SHE'S NOT YOUR LITTLE TOY!"

"SHUT IT BLONDIE!" the demon woman roared.

"You won't....get away...with this." Corrana wheezed out.

"Oh, but I think I have."

The demon lady turned to us, "I'll give you another warning, leave me to torture her or die."

"Looks like death'll be another day! Gajeel, you're up, be careful!" I exclaimed.