Chapter Ten: A Failed Suicide Mission

When I woke up this morning, I decided to take a day off of school. So, in other words I called the schools office and said I couldn't come because I was sick. It was pretty simple.

When I finally got out of bed, I grabbed a couple blood bags out of the mini fridge. When I was done having breakfast, I went over to the boarding house. When I arrived, Elena was about to knock on the front door.

I quietly sped behind her. "What are you doing." I heard her heart skip a beat, literally. She quickly turned around to see me smirking at her. Her eyes go wide with hatred, and she was about to yell when I opened the door and walked in. "It's not nice to leave a girl naked so early in the morning." Rosa spoke sweetly.

I smirked at her, and once she looked up from fixing her robe, she saw me and Elena. "Sorry, thought you were..." Rosa said while I tilt my head. "Damon?" She looked down, slightly embarrassed. She then turned to Elena with a shrug. "There's no one else here." Elena continuing to avoid looking at Rosa either because she just slept with Damon or because she's only in a robe.

"I actually was here to talk to you." My eyebrows furrow as I think of this episode. Last episode Rosa slept with Damon, and she should have gotten a call from Slater. This episode Bonnie should be with one of the martin witches, and then will be trying to take down the tomb spell. Caroline is supposed to be at school asking Tyler about the full moon coming up, but I changed that when I basically told him to fuck off.

Elijah will be trying to find out Elena's exact location by letting the other martin witch sneaking into Elena's house. Oh! And Elena guilt trips Rosa into taking her to see the currently dead Slater. Courtesy of Elijah. So that's what she was here for. When I came back out of my thoughts Rosa was gone and Elena was staring at me.

"I know I'm gorgeous, but that doesn't give you any reason to stare at me." She looked at me with disgust before rolling her eyes. I quickly speed into the living room, pouring myself a glass of Damon's bourbon, while waiting for Rosa to change.

After a few minutes Rosa walked back into the room an awkward smile on her face. Elena didn't waste a moment before explaining why Rosa had to help her. I just sat there silently, while the two argued over the topic. "It's a bad idea." Rosa continued to try and convince Elena that what she was asking her to do was stupid.

"No, it's not." Elena protested. Rosa shook her head, and Elena continued. "From what Stefan told me, your friend Slater obviously has more information about Klaus. You and Damon just gave up before you got it." She tried to guilt trip Rosa.

I smiled at the opportunity. "Trying to get that knowledge got us blown up. Which if I'm not mistaken would have killed you permanently." I commented with a shrug. She paid me no attention before setting her sights back on Rosa.

"There is more to learn. We just have to find a way to learn it." Rosa scoffed. She stood up, walking to the other side of the room in thought. "Why are you coming to me with this?" She asked eyeing the doppelganger with suspicion.

"Because you owe me. Once word from me, and Damon and Stefan could have killed you for kidnapping me." Elena smirked. I rolled my eyes having enough with her. She already knew that I hated her and standing up for Rosa wouldn't change any part of my plan.

"That's enough." I spoke sharply. Elena turned her attention to me, and glare plastered on her face. "She doesn't owe you anything. If you think that Damon and Stefan will do anything to her if she doesn't help you, your wrong. They both know that if they lay a finger on her, I would kill them." I paused, taking a step closer.

"If you haven't already noticed, you don't have much of an impact on Damon anymore." I glanced over to Rosa, as a reminder to Elena of what we walked into when we arrived. "We both know that the only reason you're asking her to help you is because she is the only person in this town that doesn't care for your wellbeing."