Chapter Fourteen: More Annoying Werewolves

(If any of you were confused about why Phoebe was still in her own body, let me explain. When Caroline did the transportation spell she got distracted by Phoebe which unintentionally put her in The Vampire Diaries. That being said, she ended up in Caroline Forbes's body. Phoebe did a spell to find her sister, and then go to where ever her sister was; which kept Phoebe in her body.) 

After I laid Phoebe on my bed, I went out into the living room. "Okay. You have some explaining to do." Rosa patted the spot next to her. "Her name is Phoebe, and she's my little sister." I sighed; my plan had done a one eighty. I felt someone's presence behind me. "Oh, a sister."

"Yes, Damon. My little sister, who will help me kick your ass if you do anything stupid." He put his hands up in surrender, looking at me like I was crazy. "I wouldn't dare." I shook my head at his antics.

Damon sat down interested in my 'new sister.' "I don't know exactly how she got here, but she had to of come here for a reason." I explained. Truthfully, I was worried about this. How did she even get here? I didn't teach her magic. Damon, who didn't see how Phoebe appeared out of nowhere looked at me confused.

"Well why don't you ask her why she's here?" It was my turn to look at him like he was stupid. I pointed towards my bedroom door. He stood up, walking over before opening the door to see Phoebe unconscious on my bed. He looked at her and then back to me. "She looks nothing like you."

I scuffed. Not in this body she didn't. "She's my sister, Damon whether she looks like me or not." He smiled at me. "Well of course I'll still think of her as your sister. I'm just saying she looks nothing like you." He grinned. I stood up, smacking him on the back of the head. "Smartass." I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"So... you never told me you had a sister." Rosa spoke up after I sat back down next to her. I leaned back on the couch sighing trying to think of an excuse. Rosa is a great friend, but I'm not comfortable with her knowing the truth. In the show you don't get to know Rosa's character because she was like Lexi. They come in for an episode or two and then they die.

If I were here for Lexi's visit, I definitely would have stopped Damon from killing her. "You never asked." I shrugged. She shook her head crossing her arms. "So, do you what to continue the movie night, or?" I really liked the idea, but with Phoebe showing up out of nowhere, I was hoping we could do it a different time. "Could we reschedule?"

"Yeah. Your sister showed up in your living room out of a blinding light. I think you two need to talk." She stood up turning to Damon. "Blinding light?" Damon questioned, leaning closer. I shook my head pushing in Rosa's direction. "I'll tell you when we get home." She mumbled grabbing his hand, pulling him out of the house.

I walk back into my bedroom to see Phoebe staring at the ceiling. When she saw me, she stood up quickly running over before giving me a hug. "I missed you so much." I whispered into her shoulder. She let me out of the hug only for me to see the huge grin on her face. "Hi, Caroline. My name is Phoebe Amari, and I love you!"

I looked down realizing that she didn't recognize me. "Hey, phoebe. I see you did practice magic." I playfully glared at her. She looks at me weirdly. "Rose?" She questioned. I nodded, confirming what she didn't believe to be true. "Bullshit!" She yelled taking a few steps backwards. I walked past her shocked state, sitting down on the bed.

"Yeah, transportation spell was supposed to take me to Paris, but you screeched, and I focused on you." She eye balled me with disbelief. "No. Fucking. Way." I laughed at her reaction. "Hello, sister." I greeted with a grin. She started freaking out, pacing around the room. "You went into Caroline's body! Holy shit! That's amazing!"