Chapter Thirteen: Kicking Werewolf Ass

I was pleasantly surprised when I woke up. For the first time in days, it didn't start with Damon bothering me in some way. Rolling onto my back, I staired at the ceiling in thought. I have five days until Niklaus comes, and I couldn't decide whether to meet him at the school or to wait a little longer. This was something I had been trying to figure out for the last few days. What did I want to do?

My phone vibrated on the nightstand, and my moment of silence to contemplate was over. I turned on my side, reaching over to grab it. It was once again an unknown number. I looked at it suspiciously, who would be calling me this early in the morning? Maybe it was the wrong number.

"Hello?" There was silence on the other end. Was it a prank call? This was the last thing I needed. It would mess up my mood for the rest of the day. "I'm hanging up." I pulled the phone away from my ear when I heard the person finally speak.

"Wait! It's Jeremy." He said as I put the phone back up to my ear. I kept silent waiting for him to continue. "I needed to talk with you. My uncle came back today." This confused me. Why would he be calling me about John coming back to Mystic Falls? "Are you sure that you called the right person?" I asked sitting up in my bed.

"Yes, I got your number from Elena." So, he did mean to call me? This is worse than Damon bothering me. I was so confused about why he called that even though I was getting more information I still couldn't figure out what he wanted. "Can we meet at the Mystic Grill? I'll pay for the food." He offered after I didn't respond.

I thought on it for a moment. I was in the mood for some food. "You'll pay?" If I didn't have to pay for anything than I don't see an issue with going. "I'll pay for everything. Meet me there in ten minutes?"

"Alright. See you in ten." He ended the call and I walked into my bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. I never thought being part of your favorite Tv show would be so much work. I could already tell that this was going to be a very long day.

After a few minutes I'm out the door and speeding to the Grill. Once I got there, my eyes scanned over all of the tables. I spotted Jeremy in a booth by the left corner, he looked nervous. His fingers were anxiously tapping the table, and his foot was doing the same thing.

I walked over, sitting across from him with a smile. Maybe he found out about the supernatural. It would explain his random phone call. "Alright. I'll listen to your rambling, but only because you're paying." He laughed, glancing back down to the table.

"So, our uncle came back last night, and I don't know why he's here. Elena won't tell me anything, and Jenna is just as clueless as me." He explained with hopelessness. I chuckled, leaning back against the seat. "So, you want intel from me." He nodded, smiling. He was seriously trying to get information about his sisters dirty little secrets.

"You may not know this, but I absolutely despise your sister. So, we haven't been that close lately." His face immediately fell. He was obviously sad that I couldn't tell him the information he wanted. I felt bad. He looked pitiful. "Let's eat first and by the end I might tell you what you want to know." I offered. His smile returned and he quickly called over the waiter.

Boarding House: Third Person Point Of View

Stefan had just told Damon about John coming back to town, which was a decision he was starting to regret. Damon just couldn't stop rambling on about how stupid he was. "You brought back John Gilbert? That was your big save Elena move?" The oldest Salvatore complained in disbelief.

"I went to go look for Isobel, and I got John instead. He said he could help us and were desperate." Stefan tried explaining why bringing back John was a good thing. "Were not that desperate, Stefan. The guy tried to barbeque me." Damon tried once again to knock some sense into his little brother.