Chapter Eleven: Guess who's back, back again?

I was woken up by my phone ringing on my nightstand. Rolling over, I grabbed it half asleep knocking my dagger off and onto the floor. I grab it off my nightstand knocking the dagger off in the process. I rolled back onto my side, my eyes closed and my voice groggy. "Whoever this is better have a very good reason for calling me."

"Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." I sighed. I couldn't escape his starkness in my own home. "This better be important, Damon, or so help me." He chuckled. "I just left the tomb. Meet me at Elena's." He ordered before ending the call. Son of a bitch.

He woke me up, gives me demands, and expects me to follow them? I quickly got out of bed frustrated, making myself look decent. I was going to kill him!

Once I sped to Elena's I saw him waiting on her front porch. "Took you long enough." I walked up the steps, grabbing his wrist using it to twist his arm behind his back. Before he could do anything else I kick the back of his knee making him fall to the ground. "Who in the bloody hell do you think you are to give me orders?"

Damon continued to struggle but then he stopped. "It got you here didn't it?" He asked slyly. He tricked me. I let go of his arm and he quickly stood up. "I knew if I asked you to come you would probably say no. So, I made you pissed enough so that you would come here to kick my ass." I shook my head knowing that I fell right into his trap, and now I was at Elena's house. Fantastic.

"I don't know if I want to kill you or be impressed." I mumbled. He smiled, before opening the front door. I walked in, closing the door behind me while Damon walked into the living room. "You should really lock your door."

This got me thinking, what happens today? It's a full moon so Tyler's first transformation. Jules should have arrived today which means I'm going to tell Rosa to stay out of trouble. Oh! Bonnie spelled Elena to her house.

"So, who is on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?" Jeremy asked. Damon looked from him to me with a nod. "Caroline's on that." I laughed. "The hell I am." He rolled his eyes, before walking towards me. "Look blondie I need someone on the werewolf, you have free time. Be useful." I shook my head looking at him like he an idiot.

"So let me get this straight. You, want me to go and babysit the werewolf, on a full moon." He nodded. "Exactly. We don't need him running creating trouble." I open my mouth to tell him that he can fuck off, but before I could he cut me off. "No one is with him, he needs you." I sighed. "He will be fine. And even if he isn't he has Jules."

"Who's Jules?" I look down know that he wasn't supposed to know about her yet. "She's Mason's werewolf friend. She showed up on Carol Lockwood's front door saying Mason's missing." I eyed him knowingly. He looked down at me skeptically. "Carol called my mom this morning. I overheard their conversation." He nodded understanding.

"Fine. Don't babysit. Just keep an eye out, we don't need two werewolves here on a full moon." I nodded, turning on my heel I headed out the front door before speeding into town. If I was remembering correctly there should be a shop in the town square that sells wolfsbane.

I stopped right in front of the shop, walking in normally. It looked like a voodoo shop, one that you would see in New Orleans. I looked along the shelves for a couple minutes before finding it.

I grabbed the bag of it, walking up to the counter. I waited a moment before ringing the bell as no one was behind the counter. An old woman in her 60's walked out from the back room with a smile on her face. "Good Morning." She greeted, scanning the wolfsbane.

"Four-twenty-one." I took the money out of my pocket handing her a ten-dollar bill. "Keep the change." I mumbled. I didn't have anything less than a ten-dollar bill on me. She looked up at me with a soft smile before handing me the bag. When she handed me the bag our hands touched. Witch. My magic told me.