Accident X Nurse

(Flash back mouths ago)

Pitou was keeping guard of the cave where the queen was getting energy to give birth to her new son. "There's been rumors of a man and two teens with him and they've been wiping most of the Chimera ant solders out. That means they are getting closer to mother...I have to stop him quickly!" Pitou thought. Kite sensed pitou. Pitou saw him. "I found you." Pitou said. She then dashed to the area where kite was she was only planning to push him away from the cave but kite jumped ahead and pitou accidentally sliced off his arm. "...Crap...!" Thought pitou. "she landed on her feet. Pitou was about to explain what happened but it was too late. Gon stared her down. Pitou had no choice she released her negative aura. Hoping to keep them away from her. But gon got angry. Gon charged up. Pitou was getting ready to Fight mainly for herself and her pregnant mother. "You fool!" Kite said. Then killua chopped Gon in the neck. "Smart move killua." Said kite. "Now take Gon and Run!" Killua ran away as fast as he could. Kite got out crazy slots. It was starting to rain. "Interesting you can do that stuff too?" Asked pitou. "What?" Asked kite. "Please leave." Pitou begged. "How can I? I lost my damn arm!" Kite yelled. "I wasn't aiming at your stupid arm! I was trying to push you away! You are here to kill my mother right?!" Pitou yelled. "N-No..." Kite said. "Look maybe I can give you first aid. But after that I want you to leave. Let's get out of the rain." Pitou said. She picked up kites arm. "I might be able to help..." Pitou said.
(Flashback pitous memories)
A young women was running in a hospital room. Needing to perform an emergency surgery on a patient. I was a man who's arm needed to be cut off. She was fighting with her husband on a phone call but hung up when she entered the surgery room. She began the surgery. She was the most skilled doctor and surgeon there.
(Flashback over)

"Ill do what I can." Pitou said. Kite passed out. She grabbed him and carried him to the infimery.