Ability X Healing

Neferpitou carried kite to the cave. Since he was uncontoisus he couldnt see how to get there. She stripped kite of his clothing and put him in a class case his size. so she can prepare the operation for the surgery. This  was her first time using her nen ablility dr. Blythe. "Ok. Stay still so I can put your arm back on." Pitou said. "If you move it could be fatal to your organs or veins." Pitou said. Kite slowly woke up. Pitou was reading a book about humans and their brain Development. "What are you?" Asked kite. "Im performing a surgery on you. I'm putting your arm back on. After that. You can leave. I just don't think it's a smart idea leaving injured." Pitou said. Kite smiled. "I'm sorry." Kite said. "but based on how much of my nen I used in those battles with the chimera ant soldiers. Plus losing my arm. I'm afraid I won't have much longer to live." Kite said. "What do you want me too do?" Asked Pitch. "Tell me what you ants want. It won't do any good since I won't be leaving here." Kite said. "I don't know. I'm just a royal guard. My feeling's aren't relevant." Pitou said.

"My feeling's...."

(Flashback)

A crashing sound came from a house in meteor city. And the cries of a women who just got home from a hard day of surgery  to safe a life has failed. "YOU WOULD WORRY ABOUT A GUY WHOS CRIPPLED BEFORE ME!" The man yelled. "No! I had to save him! He still had a chance to survive!" Yelled the women. "That doesn't matter what you say don't matter! YOU DON'T MATTER ONLY I DO!" The man yelled as he hit her again.

Pitou snaps out of it. "Hey....Thank you. If you can do me a favor could you?" Kite asked. "if I become an ant. Could I be revived with human memories?" Kite asked. "Why?" Asked pitou. "There's a group of children I looked after.... They still need me. So please if possible. Have me be reborn for them." Kite asked. "I will. And I'm so sorry...." Pitou said as she closed her eyes and tears went down her face. Kite closed his eyes and he died peacefully. "Wait! Wake up! Please!" Pitou begged.

(An hour later)

Pitou used dr. Blythe to carefully cut kites head open and take out mustle blood and organs out of kites body. What mattered the most was his brain and hear so pitou carefully pulled out his brain and heart and put the organs and blood in a container. She used dr. Blythe to sow kite back together and used her ability of puppetry to keep his body in tact. The queen ate the organs and brain and also the heart. Pitou did that hoping kite would be reborn through the king. Pitou kept the deceased courpes. But to help hide the secret that she made a promise to the enemy. She came out to the pool. And cut herself on the face to make it look like she fought him. Carried his head as a reward to convince nothing everyone even pouf that was going on. She said this with a fake smile. "I guess I am pretty strong after all...." With kites head in her lap.

" With kites head in her lap