Anger X and X Past

"Pitou? Do you remember who I am? I'm the boy you attacked right when you attacked kite! I came here for only one reason

"Pitou? Do you remember who I am? I'm the boy you attacked right when you attacked kite! I came here for only one reason. To make you heal my mentor!" Gon yelled as black aura surrounded him. "Gon. You don't understand! I didn't mean to hurt him! And I didn't lie!" Pitou said. As she stood her ground to protect Komugi. "That's a lie. I saw kite being controlled by something. And everyone around me is saying it was you. Also I told you what my reason for being here was... I Said your name!!!! Why didn't you just tell me?! Instead you go off running away after I tried to make you happy and heal someone else?!" Gon yelled. "Gon...You don't understand...." Thought pitou. "Wait don't you see that girl is injured gon?! Don't you think pitou is healing her by orders? Stop losing it and letting your anger take over! Trust her Gon!" Killua. "WHAT?!" Gon screamed as his rage got worse. "You want me to trust this THING?! SERIOUSLY BECAUSE THEIR NO WAY IN HELL!!!" Gon yelled as tears fell from his eyes. Pitou then broke her arm. It got Gon and killuas attention fast. "If you want. You can take my right arm your self. And if that's not enough...You can take both of my legs. I'm already in enough pain as it is...It will be more satisfying to you if you want to hurt me! But, Please Gon! Let me treat her. If you do I'll hurt myself all you want. As long as you don't interfere with my ability to treat her. Just let me do it! Please the king changed because of her. If he changes we can all live together peacefully. Us ants and humans. And I promise I'll heal kite! I won't go back on my word just let me heal her!" Pitou begged. Gon was about to kill pitou. " Show me..." Gon chanted. "Gon. If you kill pitou. Kite won't ever come back again." Killua said. Gon stopped. "Must be nice for you killua. Its not your problem so your perfectly calm because you don't care at all." Gon said. Killua didn't say anything. Gon walked to pitou. "How long?" Gon said. "maybe to 3 to 4 hours...." Pitou said. "To long. Faster surgeon." Gon threatened. "Then. Maybe 1." Pitou compromised. Gon sat in front of pitou. Pitou had a tear fall down. "Yes. Okay." Pitou sobbed. Killua left the room without gon knowing.