Pitous X Past X Life

"I was a nurse

"I was a nurse. A young woman. 20 years if I remember correctly. I moved out of my step brothers apartment and lived out on my own. I met a man. Named Keeny. He was my classmate I'm chemistry. Me and him dated for a while. And fell in love all though we were dating he never kissed me once. But he always wanted something else..." Pitou said as she fences up. "Go on..." Gon said with compassion. Pitou blushed. "I was always working. Kenny made money as a gamer. So he was always home. But never went out. He always got mad when I left home to do emergency surgeries. I even gotten beaten for it. But I loved my job cause I made people happy and since I was the top surgeroin in my workplace. I saved so many lives. It made me so happy! My patients were like family to me. I was helping people!" Pitou said happily. "But every time I came home. I was not happy. And nobody was there to help me. All I had was pain. To let me know I'm still alive." Pitou said as her voice went lower. Tears fell out of her eyes. "No wonder! I forgotten it all!!!!!!" Pitou yelled as she broke down. Gon hugged her.
After a few minutes pitou finnaly calmed down. "as you can see. I then was killed. Do you want to know what happened?" Asked pitou. Gon nodded in agreement. "I was sent to the NGL. To do test on some humans there. But another ant found me. But I was shot. And next I was dead." Pitou said. "I died never getting my first kiss. Or any happiness outside of work." Pitou said. "What was your name then?" Gon asked. "Chi-neko." Pitou answered. "Chi-neko...Can I be your first kiss?" Gon asked. Pitou blushed. She grabbed her chest. "Your asking to? Kiss me?" Pitou asked. "I mean. I'm available!" Gon said as he smiled and blushed. "Plus what else can we do for the next few hours?" Gon asked. "Also...If we both get out of this alive, let's be friends!" Gon said. Pitou blushed. "You really want to be my friend?" Pitou asked. "Yes! I do! And also my name is Gon! Gon Freecss!" Gon said. Pitou blushed then smiled. Gon hugged pitou and she hugged him back.