Humans X vs X Ants

Eventually months have passed where some of the hunters snuck into the government where the king and the royal guard were staying

Eventually months have passed where some of the hunters snuck into the government where the king and the royal guard were staying. Pitou was on guard using her En. Preparing to do anything to protect the king. Palm was one of the assigned hunters to infiltrate the place. She was undercover of a group of girls that were being held hostage and kept secret for perverted man that worked there in secret. Palm escaped. And went to get information for the hunters association. She then went into one of the large hallways and felt pitous en. "What the hell? Is this feeling?!" Palm thought to herself. Pitou walked to palm. Palm collapsed to the floor in fear. Then pitou saw her. She was shocked. "Your a human girl?" Pitou asked in question. Palm was shocked as well. "Yes...You must be..." Palm said. "Get out!" Yelled pitou. "I don't want to kill you! Please leave now while I'm on guard!" Pitou begged. "Look I already seen enough people die because of us. And I don't want to kill anymore....if you want I'll help you escape. Me and the royal guard. We just can't be seen by the king." Pitou said. Pitou got out her hand. Palm held it. Pitou then hugged palm tight. Palm was confused. "I'm sorry I'm just so happy one of the girls could get away from the king...." Pitou said with a look of happiness on her face. "What's your name?" Asked pitou. "My name is palm." Palm answered. "That's a beautiful name. I'm Neferpitou." Pitou said. "Pitou?!" Thought palm to herself. "isn't she the one gon is after?!" Palm thought. "But...I'm not picking up any bad vibes from her other than when she had her nen activated." Thought palm. Pitou heard the king's footsteps. Pitou reacted in fear. She grabbed Palms had and they ran. She hid palm underneath the stairwell. "Can you use nen?!" Pitou asked as she grabbed Palms shoulders. "Yes..." Palm answered. "use zetsu. Supress your life energy. Don't come out until I tell you! Got it?!" Pitou asked in a serious tone. Palm agreed. Pitou kneeled in front of the stair well. And the king walked down the stair. "Good job cooking up those humans....They weren't the most tasty to my hunger. But you did good." The king said. "Sire." Pitou responded. "Anybody around?" Asked the king. "No. There was someone but I already killed them." Pitou said. The king slapped pitou straight in the face.  Pitou fell to the ground. "IF YOU SEE SOMEONE LET ME KNOW NEXT TIME YOU DAMN WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" the king yelled as he walked back up the stairs. Palm couldn't watch it. She covered her mouth trying not to say a word. Knowing what position her and pitou were in. Pitou started crying as soon as the king left. Pouf and Youpi ran to pitou. "Sis..." Youpi said as he and pouf comforted her. Palm came out. "Pitou?" Palm asked. "Whos this?!" Pouf asked in shock. "It's okay...shes my friend!" Pitou said. "Oh my....What is that monster doing to you?! No man has a right to hit a women like that! Even if you aren't human!" Yelled palm. Then the king saw palm. "YOU THREE! THERES A LOOSE HUMAN! KILL HER NOW! DONT LET HER GET AWAY!!!"  Yelled the king. "Palm...RUN!!!!" yelled pitou. Palm ran away as fast as she could to the exit. Meruem pushed pitou down and pinned her to the ground and bit pitou in the shoulder as punishment. "This is what happens...WHEN YOU DEFY ME!!!" the king yelled. Pitou screamed in pain an agony. Pitou struggled to break free. Meruem kept pinning her down. And bit the other shoulder. Biting pitous flesh made his nen even stronger and pitou even weaker. Then he got up and Youpi and pouf had palm in their  grip. "I'm so sorry palm...Listen. I know how we can keep alive..." Pouf said. "If we kill you now... We can rebirth you as a chimera ant and try to bring your memories back...." Pouf said. "No! I'm not gonna let he carry the guilt of her having to kill me!" Palm yelled as she got out her knife. She stabbed herself. "Please...keep your word....So I can protect you all when I'm reborn again..." Palm said weakly as she fell to the floor and died. "No! Palm!" Pitou said weakly as she passed out.