Palms X Death

Pitou was in a room getting rest. Her T shirt was ripped up because of the bite marks. Pouf entered the room with a new T shirt like pitous old one that he sewed up for her. "Pitou. Change into this. Its just like your old one!" Pouf said. "Thank you....Palm Is she...?" Asked pitou as she grabbed the new shirt. "She's in surgery. She killed herself. Offering to become a chimera ant guard. To protect us." "She's dead?!" Pitou said. "Why did you let her?! Now she won't be the same anymore?! And I'm responsible!" Yelled pitou. "pouf. Give her some space." Youpi said. Pouf walked out and closed the door. Pitou noticed her shoulders stopped bleeding. And used Dr. Blythe to do a surgery to heal herself. She took off her ripped up shirt. And looked at herself in the mirror. She noticed even though she was a chimera ant she still had a women's body figure on her upper body. She has the chest of a human women. "Who was I before now?" Pitou thought. "Why do I feel like I'm reliving a life I didn't want to live before?" Thought pitou. "First Kite.. Now Palm...all I do is kill." Thought pitou. "Why does he hate me so much?" Thought pitou. Pitou then put on the new T shirt. And went back to her post outside instead of inside. She activated her En. Knov was close by the palace going after palm. But pitous en stopped him and he became paralyzed with fear. And ran away.