Sister X And X Past

Meanwhile Gon was staying at a hotel with killua. Gon and killua were contining staying with bisky for their training. Gon and killua were in their room while watching the news. On the news it was said that the government of east gourtoe was token over. Meanwhile the king was walking into the building with pitou pouf and Youpi. Pouf was concerned about pitou. Because of her getting slapped full force by the king. "Pitou seemed to take the hit pretty well. But I feel like there's something wrong. Pitou hasn't said a word to the king at all. Not even to give advice." Pouf thought to himself. "That...hurt..." Pitou thought. She put her hand on her check and found out it was bleeding blue bloods. Pouf walked over to pitou while the king was talking to himself about how strong he was. "Sis?" Asked pouf. Poufs question caught pitous attention. "let me see your wound." Pouf said. "I'm fine." Pitou said. "I said let me see your wound." Pouf said. "I SAID I WON'T!" pitou yelled. Which caused a silence between them. Pouf grabbed pitous hand and forced it off the covered wound. Pouf stared at it with shock and concern. Pitou felt ashamed. "I told you I didn't want you too see it..." Pitou said. Pouf then got out a hanker cheif that he was saving for the king and wiped up pitous wound. "Your not the only one who doesn't like him." Pouf said. "but if we refuse to assist him. We won't get a second chance and die for real." Pouf said. "Pitou? Who was that man that you were holding on too?" Pouf asked. "His name's kite. He was the enemy but he was different. I tried to heal him up. So I used my nen. But it wasn't enough to save him. But I learned since I'm a specialist in nen. I mastered puppetry, so I hope that maybe I can bring him back. For that boy he was with. I didn't mean to kill him I swear to God." Pitou said as her voice cracked. "I've been nothing but beaten up and abused. I didn't want to kill him I didn-" "Stop." Pouf said as he grabbed her shoulders and Held her close and interrupted. "You were abused? Since when?!" Pouf asked. "I don't know. I lost it...it went away now I can't remember..." Pitou said as she grabbed her forehead. "Pitou." The king said. Pitou snapped out of it and went to her royalty. "Pitou. Take care of these humans?" The king demanded as he was standing in front of a bunch of helpless girls. "Those girls?" Pitou asked. "Did I stutter?" The kind asked. "please spare our lives! We beg of you!" The women begged. The king laughed. "Ha! Ha! Ha! These humans are complete idiots? Now let me ask you something and think as hard as your tiny minds can process. Did you ever spare a cow or a pig because it begged you for its life?" The king asked with an evil grin. Pitou looked at the king then Into the eyes of the women looking helpless and scared. "Let them be sire. They aren't a threat. They are just helpless women sire." Pitou said as she kneeled. The king then aimed his tail at pitou. Threatning to kill her then aimed his tail and killed all the women in front of pitou.