Kite x Returns x again

Pitou and Killua continue walking around to find a way to get away from the palace for pitous saftey. palm used her ablility to find killua. "Pitou!!!" palm yelled in joy as she ran to her. "Palm!" pitou said as she ran to palm and they hugged. killua smiled. " im sorry we left pitou, We had to check for an update, The king had been killed, along with the other two royal guards and komugi. because the chairmen used a weapon that caused a radioactive explosoin..." Palm said. "The king? is dead?" pitou asked in shock. "and the royal guard?" pitou asked. "That means my brothers are dead!" pitou yelled. "Pitou?" killua asked. "Pouf sacraficed everything to protect me! Along with Youpi! No! They cant be dead! THEY CANT!" pitou yelled as her voice cracked and she panicked. "Gon is dead as well...."Killua said as his voice got more lifeless. "Wait just a minute." a womens voice came from the distance. who appeared was a young women with red hair and freckles with colt by his side with a white flag in his hand. "Killua." the women said. Killua was surprised. he was confused how the girl knew his name. "Gon....Ill fix you right up okay." the girl said as she picked up gons body. she cut the long hair off of his head to make his hair shorter. "Pitou. Come with me. I know how to bring him back. But I need assistance." the girl said. "What?!" Killua yelled. "I Dont even know you! hes dead! you cant bring him back! stop mocking him more than you are already Damn it!" Killua yelled as he broke down in tears over his best friends death. pitou hugged killua. "Pitou. you know me. and it is possible. it was pitou who brought me back in the first place." the girl said. "Pitou remember? I think, I lost something in a rainstorm? Maybe a bolt of lighting blew it away?" the girl hinted. Pitou and killua remembered that day. "Kite?!" they both asked. The women smiled. "Ding! correct!" kite said as she smiled big. "Come on! we got to bring gon back asap!" kite said in a serious tone in her voice.