The Future

Three years have passed...The Chimera ant threat was finally gone. Gon is now 27. And is Married to Killua Freecss. And They have Alluka zoldyck living with them and they have a adopted child of their own.

Meanwhile in York new city Gon lays down his adopted child to take a nap while Killua does work at the hunter exam as a examiner. "Okay! Your Auntie Alluka will be here soon! Will you be a good girl Chelsea?" Gon asked his new adopted Daughter. The baby cooed in Joy and Gina eyes lit up while getting to look at his child. Alluka came Through the door. "Hey Gon!" Alluka said as she came through the apartment door. "Hey Alluka Dinner is ready for you. I went out to the lake and caught a really huge Fish!  It's almost done Cooking!" Gon said. "That's great! Thank you again for letting me move in after you married Onii-Chan...I just hope I'm not a nuisance to you two..." Alluka said. "Why would you think that sis?" Gon asked Alluka in a serious question. "The thing is My brother went through so much to save me...and Concidering you two are married. kind of feel like a third wheel...." Alluka admitted. "Alluka...We love you the same. I don't have any favorites between the both of you. You know I don't like picking one over the other. Also you know how much Killua loves you two. We are happy to get you out of that house. And we are even more happy you are living with us sis!" Gon said as he hugged his sister in law. "Plus I now know what's it's like to have a little sister!" Gon smiled. Alluka blushed. "Well Said babe!" Killua said as he came through the door too and kissed Gon with a peck on the lips. "Guess who I saw ony way back!" Killua asked. "Who?" Gon asked. "Pitou. I didn't get a chance to talk to her. But she was in a full on doctors scrubs. She was by the yorknew city hospital celebrating one of the patients. I think they had Cancer and They were also celebrating pitou. Because she saved the patients life. She looks so happy now. She seems so different..." Killua said.  Gon blushed. "Neferpitou..." Gon thought to himself. "I'm glad...I have gotten to know you...."

"