Pitou x and x Killua

"Pitou....Its okay we are here, I wish we got here sooner, I saw everything! You are okay! We got you..." Palm comforted pitou as she held her hand. Pitou held it tight due to the pain she was in. 

(5 hours passed the healing process ended)

Killua carried gons dead courpes in his arms. while pitou walked alongside him. both devistated of their friends death. "Pitou. Tell me what happend between you and Gon." killua demanded. "While we were under ground in the basement. We waited it out. I was so devistated and under so much pressure so I ended up venting to Gon. I told him about my past life as a human being. and the abuse I went through because I finally remebered it after so many months of struggling. Gon then asked me. If he could be my first kiss." Pitou explained. "Why did he want to kiss you?" killua asked. "I told him in my human life my ex boyfriend abused me so i never kissed a human male before." Pitou explained. "After that I felt urges hit into my body. Then me and gon..." Pitou paused while blushing. "What did you guys do?" Killua asked in confusoin when pitou stopped talking. she whispered in killuas ear. Killua blushed in shock. "YOU AND GON DID WHAT?!" killua yelled in shock. "IM SORRY! PLEASE DONT BE ANGRY WITH ME!" pitou begged. "Im not." Killua said in a calm voice. "I just didnt expect that. but im not mad because on your end. you never got to experience the kind of love Gon showed you as a human. Im not mad at all. Plus Gon was used to that kind of stuff. but i dont know if he....you know...did what he did with you before. thats why im shocked." Killua explained. "But what i really want to know. what caused him to be so angry with you?" killua asked. "He thought I lied to him about who I was. and didnt belive when I killed kite it was an accident..." pitou said in a nervous voice. "He also thought I used him too." pitou said. "I belived you pitou. Im was killer like you were. I killed so many people that i didnt want to kill. But i did it because it was my job. So I just went with it. Like you did." Killua said. "Then gon got so angry he almost killed me. but he then snapped out of it. but by the time i tried to help him..." Pitou said as she collaped to the ground and broke down in tears of despair. killua held his emotoins back. "Pitou. Dont blame yourself, Your ability got us here to you guys, and you were severely hurt, I dont put that against you...You Tried to save his life, Come on Lets go! If the kings still alive we have to go. he is stronger than you. you cant afford to risk to lose your life and freedom again." Killua said. Pitou wiped off her tears and followed killua.