Mission x Mission

(Months pass and the king also known as meruem has a change of heart after meeting Komugi.)

Gon and the group of hunters were staying in a room that knov created for them to hide out in before they go after the royal guard. Gon was ready. His only goal was to save kite. Knov was shaken up by encountering pitous en. "Gon. Me and you both our goal is to find pitou and get her to heal kite!" Killua said. "Got it." Gon said. They teleported to the mansion where the royal guard and meruem were staying. A full force attack was on the palace. Gon and killua went on their own. They ran to the hallways to check each room. And at last they found Neferpitou.
Gons eyes widened as his eyes locked on to pitous. Pitou remembered gon very well. Then a piece of the ceiling was about to collapse. It was right over pitou. "Is that pitou?!" Gon thought to himself. Then the piece of the ceiling fell down. "Look out!!!" Gon yelled as he ran to pitou and pushed her out of the way of the debris. Gon landed on top of pitou. His leg was stuck underneath a piece of debris and he was bleeding bad. Pitou was right underneath him. "Are you okay?!" Pitou asked in concern. "Yeah. Are you?" Gon asked. Pitou blushed and noodles her head. She never saw an person be that noble for her before. Gon looked down at pitou and blushed realizing he was on top of her. "I-Im sorry! Excuse me! I didn't mean to....!" Gon stuttered. Gon tried to get up but his leg was stuck and the building was starting to collapse. Gon used his JaJanken to break the rock but he couldn't walk. Pitou picked him up. "I got you!" Pitou said. Then the ground underneath them gave out and they fell down through the floor. They yelled as they fell. "Gon! Nooooo!" Killua yelled as he ran to the caved in part of the ground. Pitou extended her tail and grabbed a nail in the wall and had gon in her arms. The roof caved in so they slid into a small basement that was closed off due to the cave in. Gon and pitou were in pretty rough shape. Pitou used Dr. Blythe on Gons leg to heal his wound he was uncontoisus. They both stayed in the basement until the attack was over. Gon woken up. "Glad to see that you are all better." Pitou said with a smile. "I really appreciate your help!" Gon said. "My pleasure." Pitou said. "What's going on?" Gon asked. "I don't know what's happening eaither..." Pitou agreed. "We are caved in and I think we should stay down here for a while. Its not safe up in the surface." Pitou said. Gon got worried. "Killua?" Gon thought. "I'm stuck in the basement with a human man I never met. But why am I not nervous?" Pitou asked. Gon got out his backpack. And got out his water. He gave it to pitou. "Here." Gon said. Pitou accepted his offer. "so how long do you think this attack will last?" Gon asked. " I don't know. I know it wasn't planned on our end." Pitou said. " "Same here. I personally came for my own reasons." Gon said. " I was forced to be here." Pitou said. " My Ruler above me is probably who the people are attacking want." Pitou said. " But I could care less a while back but. His heart changed in a good way...at least for someone else. But not me." Pitou said. "Im here because my friend got captured. I'm trying to find the person who did it. So I can ask to make an agreement to heal them." Gon said. " This boy.... Do I know him?" Pitou asked. " Do you know their name?" Pitou asked. " The one who took your friend?" Pitou asked. "I don't know what they look like. I Blacked out through most of it." Gon said. "But I think their name is pitou." Gon said. Pitou didn't want to start anything. "Oh I see. I understand that." Pitou said. Pitous human memories came back. "so that healing ability? How did you do it?" Gon asked. Pitou remembered now. All of it...