Love x And x The x Call

Gon held pitous hand

Gon held pitous hand. He then kissed her slowly but passionately. Pitou was shocked but enjoyed the rush she felt. She kissed gon back and hugged him and held him tight. They two parted away from each other. "You are such a lady killer..." Pitou flirted. "Well I have experience. I went out with alot of people and showed them around my town of where I live. So I'm good at being a gentleman." Gon said as she smiled. Pitou then felt her instincts kick in. She put her hand on Gons chest. Gon blushed as he tenced up to pitous touch. "I want to do something with you... While we wait. That me and my ex boyfriend never did...." Pitou said as she winked at Gon. Gon knew what she meant. "A-Are you sure? You mean?! With me?!" Gon asked as he stuttered. Pitou kissed him on the cheeck and nodded. "Okay. We can then." Gon said as he smiled and blushed. "We got nothing else to do I guess..." Gon said nervously while smiling. Pitou undressed and was fully nude. Gon went out with other women but it was his first time seeing one stripped. Pitou was shocked too seeing Gon stripped as well. The two got started.

Meanwhile Killua was trying to find out who was causing the attack on the palace. "I have to stop whoever is doing this! With Gon caved in if the palace gos down we are all gonna not survive the mission. Killua went up to the roof using his new move godspeed. He knew the attack from above anywhere. It was his grandfather zeno zoldyck. And his father silva. "Dad wait! Killua is here!" Silva yelled as he got zeno's attention and saw killua I'm a farther side of the buildings roof.

"This feeling....Of Happiness...I never felt this before....Gon.....Thank you....You have no idea how much I needed this..."
Pitou thought.

"Chi-Neko....I hope this makes you happy....I never done this before, to anyone...But I'm doing this for you! .....I swear I'll get you out of here once we can leave! I'll save you along with Kite! I'm going to protect everyone...Even you....Killua!"
Thought Gon.

"Gon! I love...." Pitou said faintly. Gon couldn't hear what she said. But pitou knew he loved her too.

Killua was giving his dad an all good sign. Silva and zeno stopped attacking and left since their job was done. Killua then started running down the stairs to find Gon. "Gon! You better be alive! I can't lose another friend!" Killua thought as an image of gon popped in his head.

Pitou heard her cell phone ring. It was on silent but her ears picked it up. "Gon. I need to take this stay quiet." Pitou said while she panted as she was trying to catch her breath. Gon got up from on top of her and she got up from underneath him. Gon took a moment to catch his breath as well. "Are you....Okay...?" Gon asked while trying to breathe. "I didn't hurt you did I?" "No....You didn't... My phone went off!" She said. She answered her flip phone but didn't open it so it wouldn't go on speaker. Since her cat hearing could pick up the sound. She finnaly caught her breath and could talk normally. "Pitou. Its pouf. Komugi got injured the king needs you now." Pouf said. "I'm coming." Pitou said quietly. "Gon, That was Killua He said that the coast is clear. The attack has ended. Its time for us to leave the basement. Put your clothes back on. let's get out of here." Pitou said as she got dressed. They both got dressed. Gon used his JaJanken and punched a hole through the basement wall. "This is where we have to separate for now. Thank you for everything Gon." Pitou said while smiling. "I hope you had a good time with me. And I hope I treated you better than your last relationship." Gon said while blushing "You did Gon. I love you. Thank you. I'll come back for you I promise." Pitou said as she ran off. "Chi-Neko....Good luck." Thought Gon. Killua ran to gon. "Gon!" Killua yelled to get his best friends attention. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Jeez man! You gave me a heart attack!" Killua said. "I'm fine. we got caved in but Chi-Neko helped us out." Gon said while smiling. "That's the Cat Girls name by the way." "That's good. How about her? Is she okay?" Killua asked. "Yes. Okay now let's go find pitou and get her to heal kite!" Gon said. "Gon got a call from meleoron. He said pitou has been found with an injured girl along with pouf.

Pitou ran into the room where Komugi was in. "Pitou are you okay?!" Pouf asked. Pitou kneeled to the king. "Pitou. I know I treated you terribly but I beg you! Please heal my queen Komugi! Please!" The king begged. Pitou cried. "I will I swear I will!" Pitou said. The king then left the room.

"The king

"The king....Has never ordered something to me so kindly. He didn't even tell at me. But I have noticed in alot of the Fungi matches. He seemed like he really enjoyed them. And almost like. He loved playing with her." Pitou thought. She picked Komugi up. "Dear leader....?" Komugi asked as she felt herself getting picked up by someone. "It's okay. I'm here. Where does it hurt Komugi?" Pitou asked as she gently carried her. "My stomach...." Komugi said weakly but knew she was in good hands hearing Pitou's voice. "I'll fix you up. I am a surgeon. I haven't failed a surgery once...." Pitou said. "Close your eyes. Let me take care of you." "Pitou.... Your voice is so calming...I trust you....Thank you...so much." Komugi said as she Closed her eyes. Pitou activated Doctor Blythe.

"The king asked me to heal Komugi. Its because of her the king is now good! I have to heal her. Then I'll come back for Gon. And heal Kite! Or at least try too!" Pitou thought while healing Komugi. Pouf senced someone coming. So did pitou. It was gon and killua. "Wait? No it can't be! Chi-Neko is Pitou?!" Yelled gon in heartbreak. "Gon....No I said I would come back for you!" Neferpitou thought. Gons light in his eyes darkened. "You are the one who killed kite!!!" Gon yelled as he pointed at her. "Wait! Your one of his friends?!" Pitou yelled. Pouf got protective. "Gon calm down!" Killua said. "Killua. Shut up." Gon ordered. Killua looked at pitou and pitou looked at killua. The knew something bad was gonna happen.