Farewell to you all...

After Gon finished with killua, Gon walked into Kites more room

After Gon finished with killua, Gon walked into Kites more room. Instead of the tall white haired man. He saw a beautiful women. With red hair, Short With Freckles and Violet eyes and a black outfit. Gon was happy kite was okay. "Kite. I'm sorry..." Gon said as he walked into the room. "Come sit down." Kite said. "Sorry for what?" She asked. Gon backed up as she got close to his face. He started into her eyes. He knew he had to be honest. "I tried. To kill Pitou." Gon admitted. Kite sat back in her chair. "I know. I heard you did alot of crazy shit to try to kill her. Did you know she was the one who save me and brought me back?" Kite asked. "She even doesn't know but she kept a promise to me. Before I died. I asked to her to revive me. For the sake of my kids from meteor city. And she did. I have alot to owe her." Kite admitted. "And Gon. I guess we both needed more training." Gon smiled. "But I'm glad you apologized to everyone and admitted your mistake and did the right thing. In the end that's what matters and what you do next is try to make better decisions in the long run!" Kite advised. Gon smiled but then started crying. "I'm so sorry! I just thought I Lost you!!!!" Gon sobbed. Kite got in front of him. Put her arms around him and told him to let it go. Pitou was outside the door by the wall listening. She went to her bedroom and packed up her stuff. And got some nursing health books from the the hospital bookshelf to take with her. As she was packing her suitcase. Killua walked in her room.

"Your leaving?" Killua asked

"Your leaving?" Killua asked. He caught pitous attention and she turned in his direction. "Killua?!" Pitou thought in her head. "Yes....I'm fully recovered. I want to go out and see the world. And do what I used to do as a human. Be a nurse. A life saving surgeon. Without my ex controlling my every move. Besides. I don't think I have much of a reason to stay now. Kite is going to leave back with his group. Gon and you are Dating now and you're going to look for his father and you got Alluka to look after too. Plus The Chimera Ants are planning to head out too. Palm is getting married to Knov, and Colt and Reina are going to move back with in their human mother. Everyone is starting to move on...I feel like I should too." Pitou admitted. "Pitou, You can go with us! You don't have to be alone!" Killua reminded. "I'm not. Because the memories of all of you will never leave me, Killua..." Pitou responded. "Killua....Take care of Gon. But don't forget to take care of yourself too!" Pitou said as she closed her suitcase. "I'm leaving now. So tell everyone I wish them well....I just don't want to upset them by telling them I'm leaving. Because that might stop me from going at all..." Pitou said. "I understand.... Pitou...I!" Killua said as he blushed. "Killua?" Pitou asked as she blushed. "I Lo- I mean-! I wish you well....and good luck!" Killua paused and stuttered. Pitou smiled at Killua and grabbed her suitcase and went out of the hospital door. Killua was the only one that saw her leave.

KITE:

"What?! She left?! But I wanted to ask her to have another rematch!"

PALM:

"She promised to do a makeover on me!!!"

GON:

"I wanted to try to continue being friends with her..."

KILLUA:

"But she says she loves us all, She wants to decide her own future...Plus she said we will never leave that special place in her heart...."

****"Doctor Neferpitou!! You saved another life! Your our best surgeon we ever had! You will make a difference in everyone's lives for the better!"*****

(The End)