Gon X meets X Kite

Gon and killua went with thw other hunters to meet kite. "So if kites still alive that's still good right?" Gon asked to knuckle. "Y-yeah..." Knuckle stuttered. "You know kite won't be the same. Right?" Morel said. "I know. But I'll talk to him. And snap him out of it. I known him for a very long time. I got to be the one to set him free. Because he's my friend." Gon said. "Gon..." Killua thought. "If he is able to free me from my family. I know he can heal kite!" Killua said while blushing. "What?" Thought morel. "I will free him. I won't stop till I do!" Gon said. "as for that chimera ant. I'll make them pay."

The group of hunters enter the hidden part of the cave where kite is. Gon saw kite from a distance. He ran in joy towards him then kite stricked at gon and gon got hit. "Gon!" Killua yelled as he grabbed gon when he fell and pulled him away from kite. "Kite?" Asked Gon. "Colt told us. Pitou was the one who held him here. But he didn't know why. And why hidden so far." Morel said. "You do know. He thought pitou was trying to heal him.  Because no other ants knew kite was here!" Knuckle yelled. "Opps!" Knuckle said as he covered his mouth. "What do you mean?" Gon asked. "Colt. The chimera ant we took in believes that pitou is different from the other royal guards. Considering her holding on to kite for this long. But the thing is since we need pitou we have to find her. But it won't be easy since the king is born. Her objective might change." Knov said. Tears fell from Gons eyes. In denial of the condition kites in. "Gon doesn't see it but something is controlling kite." Knuckle thought. Gon kept going up to kite and kept getting hit but got back up every time. "Whether or not intentional or not. This shouldn't have happened to you kite...I'm so sorry I couldn't save you...I couldn't fight to protect you til the end..." Gon said out loud. Kite tried to hit gon again but gon dodged it and hugged him. "Kite. I'm so sorry..." Gon said. "Also I know your not using your full strength cause you hit me once before and your normal punches hurt alot more..." Gon thought to himself. Gon let go of kite. "If it was an accident. I'll get pitou and save her. Then I'll save you...but if it's on purpose I will kill her with my own hands! And force her to heal you!" Gon said. Everyone in the room was shocked because of what the young hunter said. Even killua. Rage filled Gons eyes. Killua was speechless.