Apologize x and x Apology

"Killua? Likes me?" Gon asked in shock. Pitou nodded. "Yes. I think the best thing you can do right now. Is apologize to Killua. For everything..." Pitou said. "I will!" Gon said I'm a determined tone in his voice. "Also.... Pitou....Please forgive me too. I'm sorry for what I've done to you too. I got too carried away." Gon apologized. "I forgive you. Now go find Killua!" Pitou said. Gon left the room pitou was in to find Killua. Gon finally found him. Killua stared at Gon with tears in his eyes. Gon went up to Killua but Killua punched him but held back alittle. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PISSED OFF I AM AT YOU!!! FIRST YOU DECIDED TO DO THE MISSION ON YOUR OWN!!! THEN YOU HAVE SEX WITH PITOU AND NEVER EVEN TELL ME!!! AND YOU KISSED HER!!!! WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME!!! THEN YOU ALSO DIE! BECAUSE YOU REFUSED TO LISTEN TO ME!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!" Killua yelled in rage. He then tackled Gon and Hugged him tight and started bawling. Gon started crying realizing he fucked up big-time. "Killua! I'm sorry! I was being selfish! Thank you for bringing me back!!!!" Gon yelled so Killua could hear. Killua calmed down after hearing those words from Gon. Gon grabbed killuas cheeks and pulled his face towards his and kissed him passionately,  "I'll never hide anything from you again Killua!" Gon whispered in his ear.

"Gon....I love you so much! You are my light! My ONLY Light!" Killua said while the two made out. Killua grabbed Gons hand. And took Gon to his room. 

"Gon....I'm sorry I Never told you...But I loved you more than a  best friend....I've been wanting to tell you how I felt for a long time....But I could never get it out....I have been wanting to do this for so long! I wanted to know what your warm body felt like and how it felt to kiss you....Gon.......I bet I'm such a Baka for feeling this way!!!" Killua admitted. "Killua....No... Its okay...I love you! More than you will ever know...Let Be in a relationship and Get married and become Husband's!" Gon demanded while blushing. Killua blushed. "Of course!" Killua agreed as he teared up and blushed. They continued to make out and kiss. Pitou heard the sounds of Both Gon and Killua From The Other Room. She felt happy for the both of them. That they finnaly had each other.