10 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

*YAWN*

We all wake up to the sound of helicopter blades whirling, remembering the sequences of last night.

"Oh my god! What is his problem?" Bridgette starts in an annoyed tone.

"I couldn't tell you that one..." I yawn and get out of bed and over to my pile of clothes on the side.

"He for sure hates us though!" Courtney whines leaving the cabin to go to the bathroom.

"Hey Court! Wait up!" Bridgette follows on as i collect all of my clothes and head to the bathroom too.

•••

As i'm walking i see a huge queue trailed from outside of the bathroom,pretty much all of the girls are there, Bridgette groans whilst trying to hold in her pee.

"What's the holdup?" I ask them all, Lindsay turns to face me

"Heather needs her private time." Lindsay responds to me also trying to hold in her pee.

"Do you guys not go to the bathroom before bed?" I ask them and they shake their head. "Great..." I sigh placing my clothes down and sitting on the ground, where am i going to change now.

"How long's queenie gonna be in there? I got urgent business!" Leshawna states also bursting for the loo.

"She could still be a while." Beth says squeezing her legs together.

"Ugh! That's it. I'm going lumberjack style." Gwen says marching off to go and find a bush or something, that's when i remember, I could just go in the confessional room.

I walk away and towards the confessional room with my clothes, I look over to the camera and place my shirt over it.

I carefully get changed facing away from the camera as it gets to the time when i need to put my shirt on and switch my new shirt for the old one, I finish getting changed and step out as i here the loudspeaker chime.

"I hope you're ready for the most challenging challenge yet. Breakfast in three minutes at the campfire pit." Chris says.

Ugh!

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND

"Are you ready for today's extreme max impact challenge?!" Chris exclaims over excitedly.

"We are ready!" Owen says laughing and cheering.

"We are not ready..." I mumble and Chris looks over to me quickly and then away again.