03 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

ZZZZ

We're all sleeping when we hear an air horn blasts and huge bang hits the bottom of my bed.

"Ow! It's seven in the morning!" Leshawna jumps out of bed and rushes to the window. "Do I look like a farmer to you?" she complains angrily.

The entire cabin quickly gets dressed and rushes outside to see what going on. We're just met with Chris smiling back at us.

"Morning! Hope you slept well." Chris exclaims to everyone. It's so early, why's he so happy for?

"Hi, Chris. You look really buff in those shorts." Heather attempts a fake flirt to get onto Chris' good side. I nod not really listening and looking at my nails.

"I know. And so does she." He says confidently and points at me as I look up at him raising my eyebrows.

"Huh?" I reply genuinely confused, he shrugs. Did he mean that I look buff in my shorts or I think he looks buff in his shorts?

"Okay. I hope you're all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute." He completely ignores the comment from Heather and continues.

"Oh! excuse me. I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast." Owen debates confused and scared of not getting a meal before living in hell for the day.

"Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen. Right after you complete your twenty kilometers run around the lake!" Chris laughs and then points off in the distance causing the majority of us to sigh and complain.

"Oh, so you're funny now? You know what I think would be funny?" Eva argues as she goes to walk up to Chris with her fists ready and Duncan and Geoff have to restrain her. Courtney pulls up right beside her.

"Eva! Try to control your temper?" She whispers loudly to her.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?!" Eva says resisting the urge to punch him.

"A little. You have thirty seconds." Chris exclaims. "Okay, runners! On your marks, get set, go!" He yells at us and everyone starts running but me and Tyler who just walk slowly.

"You better start running Morgan, or your birthday will be 10 times worse!" Chris encourages me in the worst was possible but it must've worked because I sped up and began to run.

START MORGAN CONFESSIONAL

"Oh shoot, my birthday, I forgot about that!" I say to the camera and face palm.