16 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

I WAKE UP, WARM AND COZY,

the sound of Chris' alarm clock blaring in my ears, I cover my head with the pillow I had placed between us last night.

"Good morning, Gorgeous..." He mumbles to me, sitting up on the edge of the bed. I mumble back at him in distress, throwing the pillow off of my head.

Chris turns and looks at my face intently.

"Seems like you slept well." He utters a chuckle as he gets up and walks out of the room.

"Huh?" I question sitting up in my bed. I turn my head blinking, slowly looking down at my pillow - The pillow was drenched in drool. That's so grim, what the hell.

I stand up walking toward the mirror in his room and see red marks racing down the side of my face. Oh god, this is actually so embarrassing.

I sigh and follow Chris out of the bedroom, as I walk into the main area he looks at me and laughs again.

"You we're hella cosy for someone who didn't want to sleep in my bed." He exclaims way too loud for this time in the morning

"I mean— a bed is a bed." I shrug walking to the sink to get a glass of water. "Anyways what are we doing today? No one told me."

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND

"What? No breakfast?" Trent asks the both of us hosts as he walks into the dining hall with the others.

"Oh, don't worry bro. There will be plenty of food later on." Chris and Chef start bickering silently to themselves, I couldn't help but join in a little bit.

"What are you three bozos so giggly about?" We all stop to look at her and start giggling once again, Chris places him arms around the back of my neck to steady himself a bit only making me giggle a little bit more.

Suddenly Chris attempts to say the line he's meant to say for the show but cant manage to get the words out.

"Morgan— Please!" He breathily says through his laughter, the way he said it was kinda... anyways.

"Congratulations to the remaining ten campers for reaching the halfway mark in the competition! You'll all be on the jury for the final episode." I end up saying producing a few giggles every now and then.