14 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

*CHIRP*

It was early in the morning and I was sitting on the boy's cabin deck with Duncan and Geoff talking about how I felt since they thought I seemed a bit off yesterday.

I told them it was nothing to worry about and that I'd be fine in no time. They dismissed it although I could tell Duncan wanted to know what was messing with my head.

Chris woke me up early this morning and told me I was supposed to be making sure none of the campers didn't ruin or break anything while he slept in a few more hours so I complied and got on with it, but when Duncan told me he was going to carve a skull onto the side of the cabin I just let him get on with it cause I just couldn't care less.

"Okay! Who's made s'mores out of my underwear?!" A loud, cracking voice sounds from behind me, it was, of course, Harold. He was holding the s'more in his hands. the boys start laughing, even I manage to muster a chuckle. I had no idea they even did this but still found it a little funny nonetheless.

Harold grabs the blue underwear and flings it to his right, off the deck.

"Ew!" I hear from the side of the cabin "Harold! You are so totally gross!" The obnoxious voice continues, it was very clearly Courtney.

"No, wait! It wasn't me! Idiots!" Harold complains waking in and slamming the cabin door shut behind him.

"Sometimes, he just makes it too easy," Geoff states to the other two of us still on the deck.

"Heh, I hear you, man," Duncan adds.

A voice belonging to Chef beings to blast through the megaphones near the cabins. "Listen up, you little cockroaches! I want all campers to report to the Dock of Shame at 0900 hours!" everyone looks around at each other and shrugs, I pull out my phone and see that it's 9:00. so that's what he means.

"Guys that means now. Come on!" I shout and stand up as everyone turns to me surprised. I start gathering everyone together and making them line up remembering what today's challenge was.

I also have to admit the last couple of days I'd really gotten the hang of the whole co-host thing. Even if the host is a total dick, and even if I did do more work than the regular host.

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND

We were now at the dock where I had gotten everyone to line up without causing a scene when chef suddenly waltzes in and pulls out his megaphone. Before saying a word to the campers he whispers a little, good job, to me before walking over to the campers, is it that easy to tell I'm grumpy also, what happened to the old chef?