08 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

CRACKLE

We're sitting around the campfire bored as death, I'm watching Sadie crying on the docks while Bridgette is holding her.

"Katie would want you to keep going." Bridgette says encouragingly but Sadie still keeps crying, Bridgette sighs.

"Come on. Let's go back and join the others." She grunts as she tried to help Sadie stand up, I get bored and look over at Duncan, he sees me staring.

"What do you want, Marsh?" He asks me annoyed.

"Jeez, I don't know? just forget it!" I say and look to opposite way towards the cabins.

"No, no, no! What was it!" I tries to redeem himself, I chuckle.

"I was gonna see if you wanted to pierce my nose as we've got nothing better to do," Duncan drops his jaw.

"You'd let me do that?" He asks, I nod.

"Yeah! Your's look reasonably good, and I remember you saying it would look nice." I say as he pulls a needle in a sterile packet out of no where.

"Woah! You just had that needle on you?" Geoff asks confused.

"Yeah, you guys don't know how long I've been waiting for this day!" Duncan excitedly says.

"So you just- you know what I'm not even gonna ask," DJ says, Duncan looks at me.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" I nod to him and he smiles. "Okay, lay down," He says, I look around me.

"Where?" I ask.

"Uh- I don't know, lay on my lap?" I shrug and spin so I'm half on the log and half on Duncan's lap, he's surprisingly comfy.

"Okay- should I be scared?" I ask him concerned.

"Nah- your makeup might run but that's about it." I stare him in the eyes.

"I'm not wearing makeup," I say to him. "It's 9pm who do you think I am?" I say as Bridgette and Sadie walk back over, Sadie's makeup is running all down her face, well maybe she's wearing makeup.

"It was a long goodbye." Bridgette says to me. "What are you guys doing?" She asks as her and Sadie sit down.

"He's piercing Morgan's nose," Harold says calmly.

"Really? Never deemed you as the piercing type," I shrug to her and Duncan puts his hand over my mouth.

"Stop talking," he says.