13 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 ?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

*CHATTER*

"Today's breakfast is Hawaiian-Italian fusion casserole!" I hear Chef chant from behind me where I'm standing with Duncan in the queue for the coffee machine.

"You mean leftovers from the cooking challenge?" I turn around hearing Gwen respond to Chefs remarks.

"Yeah, that's right! You got a problem with that?!" He raises his voice getting in her face.

"Sir, no sir!" She answers walking away and walking towards her table in the cafeteria.

I hear a faint little sneeze come from the opposite side of the table to where Gwen is going to sit, it was Heather.

"Need a little echinacea?" Gwen smugly responds sitting down.

Heather's stuffy nose distorts her words. "Ha, you're so funny. Do you think that you can just lock me up in a freezer and get away with it? I am gonna make you sorry that you ever met me."

"Too late."

"You are such a... a... a... achoo!" She sneezes making a mess on the table to her left. "Ugh! I hate this place!" Duncan grabs my wrist making me realise I'm next in the queue.

"You need to start paying attention," Duncan mutters as we grab one of the orange mugs each and start filling up our coffee.

"Sorry, Chris told me to keep an eye on everyone." I turn to face him and he's concentrating on not overfilling his cup but getting the most that he can.

"Yeah. He said to keep an eye, not stalk them. Weirdo." He scoffs as he tilts his head up to look at the last orange mug on the shelf and swipes it.

Suddenly Courtney appears out of nowhere to scold Duncan "I saw that! How could you just steal a mug?"

"Cause it's cool looking and I don't have one. Hm. Didn't have one, that is." We all start to walk over to the Killer Bass table, me and Duncan sit down leaving Courtney to stand up.

"But you might get kicked off!" Courtney whispers close to his face standing at the edge of the table.

"Awww, and here I thought you didn't care about me." Duncan smugly remarks to her.

We're one player short and I don't wanna lose because you feel like going all criminal on us." She places her hands on her hips and moves her face further away from him.

"Pfft, whatever. You dig me."

"Ugh! Why do I even bother?!" She walks away swinging her hips, Duncan's eyes drift slightly down as he then turns to me and grins, I roll my eyes and sip my coffee.