02 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴 - 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘐𝘐

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

"OKAY, TODAY'S CHALLENGE IS THREE-FOLD."

Chris exclaims to all of us. "Your first task is to jump off this 1,000-foot-high cliff into the lake." He tells us, strangely still looking as happy as ever. He was still holding his smug look that's burnt into my memory on his face.

although i guess it is kinda hot...

"Piece of cake." I hear Bridgette behind me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Damn, really?" I announce taking the courage to go and look down over the ledge. The drop was so far down my vision was going blurry and I could barely see the bottom.

"If you look down here, greatly demonstrated by Morgan." I look back at the Chris at the mention of my name and stare at him still not used to him saying my name. He walks to the too as everyone follows and looks over mine and Chris' shoulders.

ughh stoooooppp!

"You will see two target areas. The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic..." he chokes on his laughter a little. "man-eating sharks. Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which, we're pretty sure is shark free." I slightly drop my jaw at his words.

"Excuse me!" Leshawna is just as shocked as I am in this moment.

"What do you mean, pretty sure?" I ask him slightly fearing for my own life. All he does is ignore me. Ugh!

"For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge... building a hot tub. The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot-tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. Let's see, Killer Bass, you're up first." Chris tells us and I shiver for the 100th time today.

"Oh, wow. So, who wants to go first?" Bridgette asks and no one answers her as no one particularly wanted to jump.

"Hey, don't sweat it, guys. I heard that these shows always make the interns do the stunt first to make sure it's survivable." Geoff tries to calm his teams nerves and I roll my eyes walking over to the other team.

"I'm sorry, but I probably wouldn't trust Chris to do that after the way he's acted all day." I tell them my opinion.

"Hey! I heard that Marsh!" Chris shouts announcing my surname from where my team are standing, I turn to him and walk back towards my team while staring at Chris still.

"So, who's up?" Eva asks her team and everyone stands there hesitant.

"Ladies first." Duncan smirks like a perv, this guy is freaky. Finally Bridgette speaks up.