06 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🏝₊˚.༄ 」

CLANK

It's the next day and I'm still quietly trying to find my stuff to bring to the Bass cabin.

"Okay. This is so way beyond bad. I'm out of fake tanner already!" Lindsay says sadly kneeling on her bed.

"Whoa, that's tragic, Lindsay." Gwen sarcastically says.

"Now I have to actually, like, suntan. In the sun! Do you realize how shriveled and wrinkly that can make your skin?" Gwen smooths her hair down with her saliva and Lindsay walks up to her. "Oh, you totally do." She lifts her hair.

"Alright! I think I'm about done..." I say to them.

"Aw it's so sad that you're going!" Lindsay runs over to me and hugs me.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, definitely!" She says "You're really cool!" she the goes and sits back on her bed.

"Bye Morgan!" Gwen says, I wave at her as an alarm blares.

"All right, campers! Enough beauty sleep! Time to show us what you're made of!" Chris says over a loudspeaker, I sigh.

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND

I'm sitting next to Duncan on the bleachers when I hear Lindsay.

"Are we gonna see a musical? I love musicals. Especially the ones with singing and dancing. Heh." She shouts from the Gophers bleachers.

"Gwen! Saved you a seat." Trent says, Gwen sits beside him.

"Thanks." She says as Cody pulls up and copy's Trent, he falls off the bench.

"Whoa! Uh, heh." He says to Gwen as Lindsay blows kiss to Tyler and Heather turns and waves her ponytail in Lindsay's face.

"Oh!" She spits out a wave of Heather's hair.

"Welcome to our brand new deluxe state-of-the-art outdoor amphitheater! Okay, this week's challenge is a summer camp favorite. A talent contest!" Chris says to us

"Yes! Awesome!" Owen stand up happily.

"Each team has eight hours to pick their three most talented campers.[Katie and Sadie squeal.] These three will represent them in the show tonight. Sing, dance, juggle. Anything goes, as long as it's legal." Duncan snaps his fingers. "You'll be judged by our resident talent scout, former DJ, VJ, and rap legend, Grand Master Chef, who will show his approval via the Chef-o-Meter. The team that loses will send one camper home tonight. Good luck." Chris walks off the stage and a whistle blows.